PDA

View Full Version : HELP - A Coder Needs The Help Of Others

dulux-oz
July 20th, 2017, 08:26
Hi Guys & Girls,

Contrary to what may be popular opinion, I am not a genius nor a guru (Gawd, you have no idea how hard it was for me to write that!). I need help. I need your help. I need the help of those of you who have experience in dealing with some Windows and Linux(-like) packages because I have been beating my head against a brick wall for over two days now and its actually starting to give me a headache!

I've haven't touched a C-Compiler (gcc in this case) in about 10 years, so I'm as rusty as hell. My code is fine, its my ability to get my linking right that is causing me grief - basically, I've forgotten how to do it right and even after trolling through the Net I can't get it figured out properly.

So, if you've got any experience in dealing with Cyqwin, Code Blocks, C/C++, and/or libcurl (or C-Libraries in general) then please, for the sake of my sanity and for the ability of people to actually mistake me for a genius guru once more, drop me a line at [email protected], because I'm missing something - it'll be something small, something simple, perhaps even something trivial, but until I can get my problem sorted my latest project is going absolutely nowhere!

Cheers

Andraax
July 20th, 2017, 17:14
Email sent.

Andraax
July 20th, 2017, 18:07
"Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain peregineit.net couldn't be found."

SirGraystone
July 20th, 2017, 20:01
Try [email protected] one "r" got lost in the typing. :-D

Zacchaeus
July 20th, 2017, 21:52
This would seem to prove his lack of Genius and Guruship if he can't even get his email address right :)

dulux-oz
July 21st, 2017, 02:54
This would seem to prove his lack of Genius and Guruship if he can't even get his email address right :)

Yeah, fair enough - I deserved that.

(Bloody dyslexic fingers!)