PDA

View Full Version : LFPs 5e Short Campaign THIS Friday 7PM and Sunday 9AM EDT - Perfect for FG Beginners

cdhyanchand
July 19th, 2017, 14:06
FG License: Ultimate (Demo players welcome)
Time Zone: EDT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: This Friday 7/21 7-10:30p, and Sunday 7/23 9AM- (determined by Friday progress)
Term: Short adventure over these 2 sessions but am interested in future longer campaigns
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E (PHB rules)
Game System Experience: D&D 5E for about a month, DM'd a couple of times
Fantasy Grounds Experience: This will be my first FG game with others in the FG world. I have done hours of background research and I am eager to put it into practice.

Character Type Preferred: Any character type is welcome. Currently 2 players (One is a bard)
About me: Started playing D&D in grade school and middle school, the basic set and AD&D. Later picked up a little 2E and tried to teach my kids when they were too young. Have been in a Table Top Gaming group for the last year playing assorted board games. Was invited to a 5E session about 2 months ago and have been obsessed ever since. I am easy going, pretty organized, a little shy, and I am happy to teach what I know. I like a balanced game with about 50% RP(although I need to work on these skills), and 40% Combat and 10% Intellectual puzzles.

If you are interested let me know and I will PM you.

wolfwood09
July 19th, 2017, 15:54
I would be interested in joining.

jammer2012
July 19th, 2017, 16:17
Hello cdhyanchand you can sign me up. I have a regular FG License but have never play in a oneshot or campaign with FG. So I would love to use it a bit.

TigersEye
July 19th, 2017, 20:42
I am the Bard. I have a ton of 5e experience to lend to the group. Below is a description of my character. If you want to play with Lily and Vilnet come join us for a good time.

From a young age Lilly always wanted to go to the city and become a singer. Her father forbade her from following her dreams, saying that nothing would evepr come from her singing. Lily strove to prove her father wrong vowing one day she would become a famous singer. Born on the streets Lily had no means to an end for her dream. She practiced her street singing on the street corner, but in their city, street performers were very common and she was paid very little heed. In her adult life Lily did not give up her dreams of singing but did find a better way to pay the bills. Washing clothes and performing other odd jobs Lily could eventually display her talent for singing. Working in taverns and brothels as the entertainment didn’t provide much more money than are other odd jobs, but it was something she wanted.

Eventually Lily fell in love with a man named Vilnet. A fellow singer she often performed with him around town. Eventually the two started to sing together. Vilnet loved Lily for who she was but despised her for talent. Vilnet tried to seek out a means for which to better his own singing. Eventually he stumbled upon a strange merchant he had never seen in town before. The merchant offered him a bracelet that would enhance the wearers desired talent to its peak. Vilnet is desperate scrounged together the money to buy the bracelet. He figured, even if it didn’t work he can give it to Lily for her birthday. Vilnet put on the bracelet and to his surprise his singing to get better, sweeter, or melodious. He knew from the sound of his own voice he now had no equal, at least that he had heard, to his talent. He took his prize home planning to show it off to Lily and the others the next day, but when he awoke he found himself turned into a ferret. With tufts of hair missing in certain places a droopy eye and gnarled matted fur. He was positive this is the most repulsive creature he had ever seen staring back at him in the mirror. He was surprised when he could talk. Not only could he talk but he could sing. The same beautiful voice he had heard the day before.

Vilnet rushed to Lily to tell her what had happened to him. When he found her she was crying wordlessly. The magic that had helped him become a better singer had to come from somewhere. It had stolen Lily’s beautiful voice. After sometime, and not a little bit of difficultly, he explained that he thought her loss of voice was his fault. Furious she demanded that he take her to the merchant, but his shop was abandoned and he was nowhere to be found.

Together the mute Lily and her ugly singing ferret adventure for a cure to their curse.

Kiriel
July 20th, 2017, 01:49
Hello, cdhyanchand. My Friday just opened up, so if you still have player slots, please sign me up. Experienced DM/Player, have Ultimate, can help if you run into any technical issues with FG.

Mentalic
July 20th, 2017, 02:29
Oops, noticed it was edt. My bad (edit)

Bannish
July 20th, 2017, 02:33
Are you still looking for people?

cdhyanchand
July 20th, 2017, 03:02
This adventure is full. Thanks everyone.

twseifert
July 20th, 2017, 19:02
I would be interested in Sunday morning, but I am not available until shortly after 10am eastern day light time.

jakinbandw
July 31st, 2017, 07:11
And a party wipe. 4 lvl 3's (half way through adventuring day) against a lvl 7 Eldritch Knight and two monsters that opened the fight with 6d6 damage in a cone hitting most of the party. Also Greyhawk initiative.

Kiriel
July 31st, 2017, 13:50
Wrong thread?