PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Need a couple of players for a Rage of Demons campaign!

Lyconius
July 18th, 2017, 00:46
My name is D.J. and I am a DM for D&D 5E. I am in need of committed players for a OotA campaign that I am running. Preferably people who have NOT played OotA before.

FG License: I have an Ultimate license which means you can join with the Demo.
Time Zone: Arizona (Pacific) Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We play every other Friday (next game is 7/28) @ 9:00 am
Term: The game itself may only last until lvl 10 or so, but I'm hoping to build quite the community of players/DMs on Discord for future games
Voice: Discord

Game System: D&D 5E Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I would have to consider myself an Intermidiate at FG. Still learning some small things about FG, but know all the basics.
Character Type Preferred: We have a Wizard, Paladin, and part - time warlock. Looking for fighters, rogues, or barbarians. Monks would be ok too. I would prefer nothing less than true neutral for character alignment.
About the Game: 50%/50% split between roleplay and mechanics. Both are considered equally important. You gain inspiration by roleplaying and giving up mechanical advantages to stay true to your characters personality. This campaign is not cut and dry, there is much room for character choices and error, so if you choose to play don't be afraid of making the "wrong" choices. There are none. Everything has a consequence, but ultimately you can do what you want.

PM me if you are interested and can play at the given times.