PDA

View Full Version : PFC #3-15: The Haunting of Hinojai, Friday 21 July, 8pm EST (CORE)

d1wright
July 17th, 2017, 19:29
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–9.

Ever seeking long-lost secrets, the Pathfinder Society sends a team of agents to explore a reportedly haunted house in the Dragon Empires nation of Minkai, hoping they can uncover the secret behind the legendary location's tormented past.

Written by Jim Groves.

This will be a CORE game. Post your interest on this thread and sign up for the calendar here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2647

Blackfoot
July 17th, 2017, 19:35
Zwootwick will be there.

JWMK
July 17th, 2017, 20:22
Vul'gar will be there!

cmdisc
July 17th, 2017, 21:02
Fengard would like to join up. He missed out on the last bit of fun you had. Something about an incident at the Golemworks?

IrishBouzouki
July 17th, 2017, 22:13
Okay, Madog will try not to slow you guys down too much. And he'll bring Floki for Zwoot to play with.

Galymyr
July 18th, 2017, 00:03
I'll join with a pregen!

d1wright
July 19th, 2017, 20:13
Galymyr, do you have a copy of the pregen XML you're looking to use?

bsktballchmp85
July 20th, 2017, 11:58
I should be there tomorrow's work day shouldn't got too long I'll try and get my character to you tonight

Galymyr
July 21st, 2017, 02:26
Galymyr, do you have a copy of the pregen XML you're looking to use?

I was going to play Valeros (lvl 7) but I can't find the XML in the Pregen thread for him.

Galymyr
July 21st, 2017, 02:30
Scratch that, I"m going to go with Sajan the Monk (lvl 7). I didn't see an XML for him either though.

bsktballchmp85
July 21st, 2017, 02:43
I'm playing at a hotel and not sure how well the internet is going to hold up tomorrow just giving you a warning I'm trying to get it situated tonight so I'm ready for tomorrow

bsktballchmp85
July 21st, 2017, 03:10
here are my character for tomorrow night see everybody at 5 pacific time

Galymyr
July 21st, 2017, 19:58
d1wright, do you know where I can get the XML for the pregen monk?

IrishBouzouki
July 21st, 2017, 21:54
here is my chronicle from the Golemworks, and Madog's and Floki's xml files and portraits

(xml is the one from Golemworks, technically there should be 1 more XP etc but wasn't worth making a new file for it yet if you don't mind, it also means Madog's gold is lower than really, go off what is in the chronicle if needed)
even if the gp are burning a hole in Madog's pocket

edit 2 - guess I really should fix that, I will edit the xp and gold to match the adds from the chronicle on the server in the moments before game time if that is okay

edit 3 - in case you see this I did update Madog for the last chronicle, here he is updated

d1wright
July 21st, 2017, 22:42
d1wright, do you know where I can get the XML for the pregen monk?

I don't happen to have that one so you'll have to build it up unless someone else has one to volunteer.

cmdisc
July 21st, 2017, 23:25
Here is the 1st level version that I have. You'll have to build him up from there unless you can find another updated copy somewhere.

I have not checked him for any errors, so you might want to give him a once over anyway.

d1wright
July 21st, 2017, 23:46
Server is up.

scrawny keep daring goon

I'll open a Teamspeak but won't be on until just before game time.

IrishBouzouki
July 21st, 2017, 23:52
I bounced twice out of two just now trying to get on the table, if you are around (d1wright) can you check the server log and see if there is a problem?

Galymyr
July 21st, 2017, 23:58
Uh oh. This is only the second time I've played Fantasy Grounds and I'm not even real sure how to import the XML. I'll take a look.

Galymyr
July 22nd, 2017, 00:04
Wait, I have the hero lab file. I thoght Fantasy Grounds could ingest hero lab portfolios?

IrishBouzouki
July 22nd, 2017, 00:09
you have to export the Hero Lab to a *.hlfg file then use the FG character converter (find it in the start menu on windows) to import the hlfg into FG. I think I am saying that right. SOmetimes things still need a bit of work after going thru that process. Especially stuff like spells and effects have always been problematic I think unless it has changed. SOmeone with more recent experience my give you better guidance, it has been a long time (a year) for me since I did that. (I think I have the same set of level 1 pregen xml's d1wright has, somewhere I might have the Paladin level 7 xml someone gave me but I'd have to search to find it, and I know I don't have the monk except 1st)

Galymyr
July 22nd, 2017, 00:17
Ok, I'll give that a try. Worst case I can play Merisiel again since I have her lvl 7 XML.

Galymyr
July 22nd, 2017, 07:28
Here's the Chronicle sheet from my last game.