PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way I can save all my open windows between sessions?

Poisontoast
July 17th, 2017, 17:47
So when I run a game I have several maps, tables and windows open because I stretch FG across all my monitors. When I open the campaign for the next time we play I have the empty, default window. I then have to open all the windows I had opened before. Is there a way I can save FG current state or something so when I open the campaign all the windows I had open before are just like I left them?

I haven been poking around FG and searching around google and I must be asking the wrong questions because I cant find an answer either way or anyone asking this question. The reason I am asking is because I would like to not waste time setting up the game. I am using notes to save links to the windows I am using but if there is a way to not have to do that at all I would prefer that.

Zacchaeus
July 17th, 2017, 17:53
Hi poisontoast welcome to FG

There's this extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38389-Window-Saver-Extension). Not sure whether this will help you with the screen stretched, since FG will always open with the default window (Having said that I haven't used the extension since I always close all windows before I close down FG)

Poisontoast
July 17th, 2017, 17:58
Haha! That is exactly what I wanted. Didn't even think of checking for an extension. I don't mind stretching the windows every time. I just needed to not loose all my open windows. Thanks Zacchaeus!