PDA

View Full Version : Player LFG weeknights CST

Myrtheus
July 17th, 2017, 12:42
FG License: Full
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of the week: Looking for a weekday night starting around 5:30 or 6 pm CST
Term: Long term or modules.
Voice: I have discord and can download other voice chats

Game System Preferred: Cypher, Numenera, Strange, or FATE. I know it is limiting, but I'm not a big fan of D&D. It was great in high school and as a gateway game... but there are better systems out there.
Game System Experience: The game system(s) you have some knowledge/experience with i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can use FG to make a character and have GM'd on occasion.

Character Type Preferred: I'll play any character type. I'm looking to play as I do run a game on Saturdays.
About me: I love socializing as we roleplay. I love games with story and character development. Players should feel like they are making a change as they move forward. Going from combat to combat, trapped room to trapped room does not appeal to me. Table top groups I have been a part of were all about having a good time and having fun, listening to the story and watching our characters grow. I love narrative systems, they focus on the story over the mechanics and that is where true roleplaying shines. I look forward to playing with you.