PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Wednesday 7 CST very very NEW

antiquatedlace
July 17th, 2017, 04:42
Just found out about this game and I'm interested in trying out a quick campaign to test the waters and see if it'd be worth investing in / convincing my group to invest in. We currently play a game in the local comic book store but it's sort of a chore, and we're looking to find better folks to play with. I can do voice chat, and I am moderately knowledgeable in Pathfinder and OK with 5e.

I've played half a campaign in PF and am currently in the middle of an arduous campaign of 5e, so either is okay. I've never done anything with Fantasy Grounds, so be aware of that! I'm going to go through the guide and watch a couple videos to try and become acquainted tho.
For the purposes of limiting the learning curve, I'd like to play as a Fighter-type, so that I can focus more on learning the system and playing the game well, instead of managing a lot of spell rolls.

I like to roleplay but I'm severely out of practice at it, and I often end up making OOC jokes, but I can rein that in if preferred. Our current GM is more "here's an enemy, it does ten damage, you do twelve damage, it is dead" type, and that is kind of what I'm looking to avoid? A group that doesn't take things super seriously will probably get along with me better too.

Thanks for reading this post, I really hope I can find a group that'll take me, or at least someone who can get me on my feet and ready to go.

cdhyanchand
July 19th, 2017, 03:45
Hi. I am running a short adventure over 2 days on Friday 7PM EDT and Sunday 9AM EDT each for about 3 hours and need 2-3 more PCs. We are all new to FG (relatively) and this is my first time GMing on FG. If you are interested and available for both times PM me. We can definitely use a fighter. If we all like each other, who knows? It may turn into something. I have an ultimate license so you could play with a demo if that's what you have. Cheers!

Black Hammer
July 19th, 2017, 09:31
I run a Wednesday night game weekly at 8pm EST, but I don't run either D&D or Pathfinder. Right now it is Night's Black Agents, an investigative spy game. After that it is probably going to be 2d20 Conan or Mutant Year Zero.

antiquatedlace
July 20th, 2017, 19:20
Thanks a lot for the invite, and sorry for the late reply! I actually close at work this friday so I can't join in. I was attempting to swap shifts around, which is why I waited to reply. Thankyou tho!

cdhyanchand
July 20th, 2017, 20:16
No problem. Maybe next time.

LordBalkoth
July 21st, 2017, 17:18
We might be too serious for your taste, but you can check [uirl=https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36575-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)]this[/url] out and we can talk if you're potentially interested.