PDA

View Full Version : LFG 3 players LF weeknight games Pathfinder we are (flexible)CST US Time Zone

joshuatadams
July 17th, 2017, 02:34
Adventure is up to discretion me the group leader is currently running a pathfinder campaign some of my players and me would like to play more then some others can i will be continuing my own campaign just looking for more playtime as it says our group is very flexible on times and days pretty much any weekday afternoons after 5pm US CST works for my group. the group is still new but are willing to learn we wont be min maxing things we just want to play. we are a little lighter on the RP but we do enjoy it.

FG License: 2 members are free game i have Ultimate license
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or 2 times a week works
Term: Long term keep playing for a while
Voice: we are willing to use anything you have. we also have discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience:Pathfinder
Fantasy Grounds Experience: we all have the basics of Fantasy grounds but 2 are still a little new might need reminders on things

Character Type Preferred: 2 caster types and i play more melee no particular dislikes on classes
About me: Heavy combat, Light role play would be best fight but we are very easy going and being still new might need to be pushed in directions.

Thanks for your time look forward to playing a game.

Cimera
July 17th, 2017, 15:58
Hello, I was considering getting FG but was wanting to make sure I could find a group so I could learn how to use the software. I used to play back in the early 2000's but I know I would be like a brand new player now lol.

If I got fantasy grounds, could I join y'all and learn from scratch ?

I have discord and other means of communication.

Thank you.

joshuatadams
July 17th, 2017, 17:11
Are you wanting to GM cause i have about a couple months exp with the program and i would not mind showing you all i know about it

JerryRig
July 17th, 2017, 18:13
I was trying to form a Friday Evening game but getting players that showed up to make characters and play for even a session has been an issue. Would a Friday evening game work for the 3 of you? I'm on teamspeak (FG Server) most every day if you care to discuss it.

Rogue
July 17th, 2017, 18:47
Hi, I'm the DM for the game JerryRig was talking about. The times are negotiable, of course, and the adventure Path would be Hells Rebels. We would really like you to come check it out. Here is our discord server Invite. https://discord.gg/gq8dva Hope to hear from you soon!