PDA

View Full Version : LFG/LFP AEST any night. 5e prefered. long term

StarDrifter
July 17th, 2017, 00:48
Greetings all! First time posting on the forums, I am hoping to find a group to play with weekly. I am in Australia. So an Australian group would be preferred, though I can work with other places if the times can match up. Would like to join a group or can DM if there is enough lonely people around.

I have only played and DM'd 5e, so that would be prefered. Although I am open to learning new systems and can generally pick up new things pretty quickly. I have played and DM'd several campaigns in fantasy grounds although they always seem to die after 6 or so sessions.

Am hoping to find a group that can actually get through a story.

I like short walks on the beach and sleeping.

Uraence
July 17th, 2017, 04:46
Not sure what times you can or want to game, but I'd be happy to game with you.

I'm in Texas though and my preferred game time (9 pm CST) would be 12 Noon for you.

StarDrifter
July 17th, 2017, 05:16
I may be able to do 12 noon on a Wednesday or thursday So Tuesday or Wednesday night for you. But I don't know any other people that can do a day game.

Uraence
July 17th, 2017, 06:05
Totally understand that. Just offering if the time worked for you. :)

StarDrifter
July 24th, 2017, 06:39
Another Texan has enquired about DnD. That makes 2 Texans and an aussie. Almost enough for a game.q

Dminishing Rtns
July 24th, 2017, 19:37
Hi. I'm not sure if you still have room, but I could certainly rock 7pm on a Tuesday or Wednesday (I'm on Pacific Time).

StarDrifter
July 28th, 2017, 05:38
Well at the moment it's a distant possibility. But with you that's 4 in total.

yeknom
July 28th, 2017, 07:58
I run a 2e game that is looking for a player. I am in Hong Kong so we are two hours behind you. The game is on Monday at 8pm, which would be 10 pm your time and lasts for 3 hours. Let me know if that interests you.