PDA

View Full Version : Not ralling against Target in combat tracker

MagpieManny
July 16th, 2017, 11:55
Hi guys,

I ran into a bit of a problem that hopefully you can help me resolve.

When I target something it does non of the rolls against the target.

Example: I add two monsters in the tracker and set their target on eachother in the trackers via either ctrl+click or via de button. If I then double click an attack it rolls it, but it won't be against the AC of the monster. It doesn't say HIT or MISS or anything. So when rolling for damage, it will ofcourse, also do nothing.

When I drag the attack to the targets image it will, however, roll the attack with hits and misses. It will then also deal the damage either way, by double clicking or by dragging.

Can you guys help me out?

Cheers,
MagpieManny

Zacchaeus
July 16th, 2017, 12:36
Hi MagpieManny welcome to FG and to the community.

When you are selecting the target make sure you CTRL-click on their little token on the left of the CT, not just anywhere but specifically on the token.

MagpieManny
July 16th, 2017, 12:38
Thanks Zacchaeus, I had done so. It even said that the target was the target I clicked on.
I did something what I knew I should've done before I posted here, rebooted the program. It now works again. Don't know what it was..

Zacchaeus
July 16th, 2017, 12:49
Are you using any extensions? Or perhaps the little button top left of the modifier icon (bottom left of the UI) was set to not current target.

MagpieManny
July 20th, 2017, 20:15
Hey Zacchaeus,
It's all fixed! Thanks allot!