PDA

View Full Version : Move dice without the physics dropping?

in4m8ion
July 16th, 2017, 03:26
Hey, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything on this, I'd like to rearrange my dice to a new side of the board, but the only way to move them seems to be to drop them, which has then rolling all over the place (especially that dam d10!) which means i can't really get them exactly where I'd like. I looked around for like a put down button, but couldn't find one, is there one that I missed?

Thanks!

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2017, 04:27
Not that I'm aware of. I know a long time ago someone wrote an extension to move them were they wanted them. But, there are lots of things with FG I still don't know so maybe someone will jump in with a way to get this done.

in4m8ion
July 16th, 2017, 20:18
Not that I'm aware of. I know a long time ago someone wrote an extension to move them were they wanted them. But, there are lots of things with FG I still don't know so maybe someone will jump in with a way to get this done.
nurtz, thanks though, yeah arranging those things and having them just randomly drop makes my OCD just not , maybe they'll add it at some point

Zacchaeus
July 16th, 2017, 22:29
This is the extension (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?28339-Moving-All-Dice) that LordEntrails speaks of.

However if you right click near (not on) a dice you can select the 'set arrange position' and move that dice to where you want.