PDA

View Full Version : DDEX 2-11: Oubliette of Fort Iron (Monday, July 17)

TempoSpire
July 15th, 2017, 17:21
FG License: Standard, you need at least standard version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: EST
Day of week and time: Monday, 07/17/2017, 7pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2-3 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord (Game Channel 9)

Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Once you are accepted, characters can be uploaded here or emailed to my address in the 'GM Announcements'.

Thanks,

Reed (AKA: TempoSpire)

DragonsDen13
July 15th, 2017, 18:37
It would make it easier for potential players if you would post all of the relevant information on the initial listing, date/time/level/voice/etc.

TempoSpire
July 15th, 2017, 18:47
It would make it easier for potential players if you would post all of the relevant information on the initial listing, date/time/level/voice/etc.

Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

BDaniel
July 15th, 2017, 23:26
Singed up. Not sure if No Pah King ( Monk lvl 1) or Quinton Hayward ( Rogue Swashbuckler lvl 3) will come.

TempoSpire
July 15th, 2017, 23:31
Singed up. Not sure if No Pah King ( Monk lvl 1) or Quinton Hayward ( Rogue Swashbuckler lvl 3) will come.

Okay. When you decide, send it to me and I will upload them to the event.

Pat512
July 16th, 2017, 13:18
(nevermind--answered my own question)

Pat512
July 16th, 2017, 13:21
Applied--L3 Light Cleric. Thanks!

IrishBouzouki
July 16th, 2017, 13:39
I'm up for that, sounds interesting. Applied on calendar, will email character xml when accepted on calendar (I think I can't see GM announcements until then).
edit - Okay, sent Merric portrait and XML file via email - he is respec'd from Lightfoot Halfling Pirate to Wood Elf Outlander with slight attribute tweaks, and he took his 3rd level as Druid making him a Rogue 2 / Druid 1. No idea how that will work out but we'll see.

dmccoy1693
July 16th, 2017, 17:53
Lets see if this works!

It worked. Character submitted!

Pat512
July 17th, 2017, 14:54
Looks like I'm in--cleric!

Pat512
July 18th, 2017, 14:23
Good game--thanks, TempoSpire!

TempoSpire
July 18th, 2017, 15:11
Good game--thanks, TempoSpire!

Thanks for coming. As mentioned, if anyone who played has any suggestions, please email them to me. I am going to try and make this module better (better maps, text packages for what is said [thanks for that feedback already], etc...). I really enjoyed running something that didn't have a module already made for me!

Teufelhunde87
July 18th, 2017, 16:22
Thanks for coming. As mentioned, if anyone who played has any suggestions, please email them to me. I am going to try and make this module better (better maps, text packages for what is said [thanks for that feedback already], etc...). I really enjoyed running something that didn't have a module already made for me!

I find I like running the ones I make better too. Things are set up where I can find them easier!

JHale1966
July 27th, 2017, 22:21
I find I like running the ones I make better too. Things are set up where I can find them easier!

I'm learning his REALLY quick. I'll just be glad when MapForge (Dundjinni replacement) gets released.

sushi monger
March 15th, 2018, 22:34
I have the pdf of this and would love to run it in FG. Question, did you have an official FG mod for this adventure to load into FG? If so where did you get it?

sushi monger
March 15th, 2018, 22:36
Could you share what you did with me? Again, I would love to run my party through the adventure in FG.

TempoSpire
March 18th, 2018, 02:31
I created the mod myself. I have been planning to improve it with better maps, since the first time I just used the PDF versions.

I will look into creating a mod file once I am complete.

sushi monger
March 18th, 2018, 13:21
I created the mod myself. I have been planning to improve it with better maps, since the first time I just used the PDF versions.

I will look into creating a mod file once I am complete.

Please let me know.... That would be great. Anything you could share with me would be appreciated.