PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Wed or Thurs EST US Time Zone prefer PF or Savage

Dahgda
July 15th, 2017, 07:30
FG License: I have an Ultimate license
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Generally free Mon, Wed and Thu evenings after about 530pm
Term: Open to any length of time
Voice: I can use whatever voice platform the group wants, I would definitely prefer a game with voice (captures a bit more of the feel of a traditional tabletop arrangement).

Game System Preferred: Prefer PF or Savage Worlds, but open to learning just about anything, as long as the group is willing to help along the way
Game System Experience: Been a D&D player since the first red box set. Mostly played PF lately, but recently started in a SW Rippers game, and a 5e Curse of Strahd game, liking both
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am pretty close to brand new with FG – but I do pick-up computer stuff fairly fast

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play the social oriented types.
About me: My style of play is cooperative, and I like to see everyone have their moment in the sun. I personally put my efforts into more of the roleplay aspect, less into combat, but doesn’t mean I cannot contribute to bringing down the enemy with a well-placed dagger or bullet. I like a decent mix of humor and serious scenes – overly silly will drive me away faster than overly serious, however. If a GM expresses they are open to player contributions to the setting/story, I will put some effort into such, as I think that makes for a more full game for everyone.

LordBalkoth
July 15th, 2017, 15:26
Sounds like this campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36575-LFP-for-Wednesday-Night-Pathfinder-Campaign-(8-EST-7-CST-5-PST)) might be too dungeon delving/combat heavy/etc for you, but can see what you think.