PDA

View Full Version : Adventure League Yawning Portal Campaign

waceycs
July 15th, 2017, 01:01
Hello, I'm currently looking for players for my campaign through the modules in the Yawning Portal. I intend to run the book until the end of the season, and possibly longer. I want consistent players who can commit to a good 4 hr game once a week. My group plays on Tuesdays or Wednesdays depending on peoples availability, and sometimes both days if everyone is available. Here is more info:

License: Ultimate, All you need is the FREE Demo
Hardcover: The Yawning Portal
Days: Tuesdays or Wednesdays (either or both depending on availability of players)
FIRST GAME: Wednesday July 19, 2017
Time: 2000-2400 CDT (8PM to midnight CDT)
Rules: 5e Adventure League
Number of players needed: 3-4
RP to Combat Ratio: 4:6
Voice: Discord FG server - Required
Starting Level: We are starting with the Sunless Citadel (already ran one session in it) so Tier 1 Adventure League characters only.
Note: We will be running Forge of Fury after this, so if you come in to this session at level 4, you will most likely not be tier one when we start FoF. That's fine, you'll just have to play another Tier 1 until we get to the T2 Modules

Calender: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2639

People who can commit in most cases to Tuesday and Wednesday will be prioritized in picking. Other than that, I hope to see you all in game soon. LLYP

TJL
July 15th, 2017, 03:28
I would be interested in participating. I'm available every Wednesday, but only every-other Tuesday. I have another commitment on the opposite Tuesdays.

Dhaken
July 15th, 2017, 16:08
I've signed up and I'm interested and able to play both Tues and Wed regularly. I have DMed for many years, but never once played or DMed organized events such such as Adventurer's League. So, here's to firsts! /cheers

RedCon-One
July 16th, 2017, 23:17
I'm somewhat new to Fantasy Grounds and have just recently returned to D&D after a very long hiatus. This would be my first official Adventure League game too. I'm definitely looking for a regular game with committed players. I can arrange to be available on Tuesdays or Wednesdays as well. PM me if there is any particular characters you are looking for and I can create something new or I can send you two characters I've built and let you choose which you would like in your campaign. I can include base to detailed backgrounds if your interested.

Thanks,

John P. aka RedCon-One

Baery Gauntlet
July 17th, 2017, 16:08
Greetings, I signed up on the calendar and am good for either Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I'm a newb to FG but I survived THAC0 so how hard can it be?

shortaaron
July 17th, 2017, 21:43
First time role playing in a long time, but looking to get back into it. I can do Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer, and Wednesdays only come October.