PDA

View Full Version : The Complete Roslof Keep module (run as AD&D?)

celestian
July 14th, 2017, 19:58
I was able to get the Complete Roslof Keep module for FG from the kickstarter and just opened it up. It is dual stat'd for 5e and AD&D. Has anyone played it AS an AD&D adventure?

In my head I was thinking I might knock out a copy of the encounters with the AD&D stated monsters for my own game, if it works out maybe send them to Scott to update. Right now the "dual" stat for the AD&D creatures are text stat blocks but no encounter to place into the combat tracker (5e version has encounters).

Just curious if anyone else has tried running it for AD&D.

Andraax
July 14th, 2017, 20:46
I did a full conversion of it for Castles and Crusades in FG.

Myrdin Potter
July 14th, 2017, 21:37
rob2e did the actual conversion which finally is available in the store. I suggest you reach out to him.

celestian
July 15th, 2017, 00:15
rob2e did the actual conversion which finally is available in the store. I suggest you reach out to him.

I'm not sure he did a version/conversion to AD&D but he certainly did the module. True to the Adventure he has both 5e and AD&D stats. It's just that the AD&D info is just a stat block/text and not a encounter you can add to the combat tracker... which makes sense because 1, Rob is a 5e guy and 2, there isn't an official AD&D ruleset.

I will ping him on his twitch (Rob) sometime and ask if he thinks Scott would find the AD&D encounters worth while for him.

rob2e
July 15th, 2017, 01:52
Yeah, 1e encounters aren't possible in 5E, it would have to be a separate conversion using the (non-existent?) 1e ruleset I believe.