License : Ultimate
System : 5e
Time Zone : US EDT 7PM
Voice : Teamspeak
Players : 4 to 6
PC's : 4th (?) level basic Pregens
combat/RP : 75/25
Voice Teamspeak

One shot from one of the DMGuild adventures. This will be mostly a dungeon crawl, the mix will vary depending on which adventure is picked, any suggestions will be considered. If there are new players involved I am willing to move to a lower level adventure to allow new players to get comfortable with FG, if it's all experienced players may jump up a few levels

Looking at a 3 to 4 hour session depending on how quickly we can get organized. If there is enough interest I'll put something in the game calendar for sign ups.

Chad V
July 15th, 2017, 13:54
I would be interested if you are still running something tomorrow. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and will be willing to buy the standard license if I can find people to play with and if it will help. I don't have much experience with 5e as of yet, though I have read most of the core rulebooks. I played mostly 3e in college and I want to get back into it with the new system.
Thanks!

TheSimpleCyborg
July 15th, 2017, 16:36
I'm also interested in playing. I am completely new to FG but have some experience playing 5e if that is alright? I've been playing tabletop RPGs for about 5 years now so I'm no stranger to roleplay and the like. I have the ultimate license for what it's worth.

Wazoodust
July 15th, 2017, 17:32
OK, Calendar entry done, need 2 more to run something
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2641

I will be using Teamspeak for Voice

BDaniel
July 16th, 2017, 03:32
I would love to play BUT Game of Thrones.:cry:

Wazoodust
July 16th, 2017, 03:44
i would love to play but game of thrones.:cry:
dvr

Wazoodust
July 16th, 2017, 23:21
Unfortunately this has to be cancelled as I've run into some serious issues with the brakes on my car.