PDA

View Full Version : Recovering Lost Registration Codes

Lee S.
January 31st, 2006, 03:25
One of the players in my group has been trying to recover her FG liscenses (she owns both a Full and Lite liscense) and has been having difficulty getting to anyone that can help. She originally purchased the software through RPGNow who, when emailed about resending the codes, told her they had nothing to do with registration codes (even though my registration code is clearly sent directly from RPGNow.com) and that she should contact Smiteworks. That was last week. We're fast approaching the next game session and she's goign to miss out because she can't get any help.

Who does she need to talk to?

Cantstanzya
January 31st, 2006, 03:44
One of the players in my group has been trying to recover her FG liscenses (she owns both a Full and Lite liscense) and has been having difficulty getting to anyone that can help. She originally purchased the software through RPGNow who, when emailed about resending the codes, told her they had nothing to do with registration codes (even though my registration code is clearly sent directly from RPGNow.com) and that she should contact Smiteworks. That was last week. We're fast approaching the next game session and she's goign to miss out because she can't get any help.

Who does she need to talk to?Have her email [email protected] She should get a quick response.

Lee S.
January 31st, 2006, 08:24
Thanks for the help. She did and got a response within a relatively short time.

She's very greatful.