PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player, Weekdays, Bi-monthly (daytime 10am-6pm MST)

adamyaz
July 13th, 2017, 06:09
Bio:
I am a 35 yo in Denver CO and I am interested in finding a long term campaign group that meets bi-monthly. I am married with a 3 year old and am in graduate school as well so this makes it hard for me to find a group locally to play with in person during the times I have free.

Availability:
Best times are Weekdays, MST (1000-1800), meaning that most GMT timezone games that start in the evenings work well.

Experience:
I have played DnD since I was about 12 years old, 2nd edition on... played deeply in 3.5 and Pathfinder but then skipped 4e and then have not had a chance to game in a long time. I decided to check out 5e and really like the streamlined rules and character class builds. I am new to FG and am excited to try it out! I would be comfortable jumping in at any level but really love the mid-game levels the most, it seems to be where characters really hit their stride, not too powerful but have enough options to mix it up....
I have DM'd quite a bit in the past and developed a large homebrew world and campaign that I ran for about a year under the 3.5 version rules, it would be fun to adapt it to 5e and run it in FG, perhaps when I graduate school and have more time to play around in FG :)

Class Preferences:
I have played pretty much every character class but have a soft spot for finesse melee fighters, rogue-like martial types, psionics (when allowed), arcanists (sorcerers-Cha based spellcasters), monks and clerics. I would be happy to roll any of those characters based on team make-up preferences, etc....

Play style:
I like to RP, my first degree was in Acting, then I went into the medical field, long story...but I like to have fun with it and do not take it so seriously. I like gaming styles that range from a 50/50 to a 70/30 Combat/RP split. I am pretty laid back in-session but do enjoy a good challenging combat as well as solid character development and building in-game relationships amongst the other player's characters.

I have a Standard License on FG so can play with everyone...

Thanks for considering me in your group and hope to find the right fit!

Adam