PDA

View Full Version : Game Calendar Suggestion

deer_buster
July 13th, 2017, 03:30
Could you please set it to show the calendar entries in our local timezone? Having to convert the time from UTC to local is more thinking than I want to do away from work :)

LordEntrails
July 13th, 2017, 03:35
Sorry, the current calendar does not have this capability. I believe it is on the wishlist and is something that SW wants to do, it's just a matter of priorities and resources.

JohnD
July 13th, 2017, 21:41
Enter your time zone in your account settings and it should convert on the actual campaign page, although the main calendar doesn't.

Ram Tyr
July 13th, 2017, 21:47
When I look at proposed times in the calendar in a campaign I am in it shows the time in my timezone. I believe JohnD's correct about informing the website your timezone in the settings on the website.

JohnD
July 13th, 2017, 21:53
Just one further note; the GM or whoever is scheduling things also needs their time zone properly set or you get all kinds of buffoonery as a result. :)

deer_buster
July 13th, 2017, 22:17
Yeah, I have had mine set in my profile. It just makes it more difficult to find a game at a glance than it should be.

Just a suggestion to make it better, that's all.

deer_buster
July 16th, 2017, 01:51
Maybe if Smiteworks opensourced the Game Calendar, us community nerds could help out...you know...the ones of us that do that kind of thing as our primary job and/or off-work time :)