PDA

View Full Version : 5e d&d The Land of Axphonica (ultimate)

Tekkra
July 12th, 2017, 18:56
Name: Land of Axphonica
What: d&d 5e - a world custom world created by me
Who: 4-6 players
What kind of players: based on Volos - its a chance to play some of those races
Alignment: Neutral - stabbing your friends in the back is never good, but you don't have to tell them about that gem you found either
When: TBD - I am Pacific Time zone - and late afternoon/evening is most likely, just not Wednesday, my other campaign is then
Calendar Page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2631)

Some thoughts on the world/lore/map etc.
Google Docs with some info and map of the world (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZzb0kqMrr_dGs0wfxkmRVPzs3EAkJJFBhfzsX2NEmY)

The above link just gives you a nice backdrop/feeling for the world. The current location most likely to be explored will be the Forest to the North, but depending on how long things go, anything is possible.

I have got the start of my own campaign done. It is now far enough along that it is ready to be enjoyed by others. I have not completely set a time for this yet. As I find people we can hopefully fill that box in.

This campaign was designed for players to enjoy some of the new playable races in Volos. As such the world is populated with many of them. In no way will you have to play one, but you will interact with them. The campaign will start in Feyharbor (A majority human) capital which attracts beings from all over the realm.

Many of the campaigns I run, you as a player are the hand of justice, and lean very very very heavily towards good. However, this campaign I want you to be free and open to be just about whatever you want. Just keep it in mind, friendly jabbing between players can be fun and encourage development, stabbing a character in their sleep because they did something will grant you a lightning bolt from the heavens. The world is rarely black and white, we will be exploring that gray area, you should be free to make your own choices.

If you are interested, toss me a message, or ask your question here.

Ahoggya
July 12th, 2017, 23:39
I sent you a PM but my wife and I would be interested. Any evening except Saturday. Friday would be the best.

johnshep
July 13th, 2017, 02:07
pm sent

CountryCricket74
July 13th, 2017, 02:56
Hi Tekkra, I'm William's (Ahoggya) wife. I submitted application as a player on the calendar.

rilleo
July 13th, 2017, 18:03
PMd totaly intressted

Tekkra
July 13th, 2017, 22:06
I might have enough people for this, but we will have to see how times work out. So if you still are interested, you can message me or post, but chances are getting slim that you might make it in, but you never know people win the lottery every once and awhile.

Vladlock
July 14th, 2017, 00:25
if you guys decide on a sun-tues night time frame i would be interested.

Tekkra
July 19th, 2017, 17:12
Right now it looks like I am leaning towards Monday night 7PM PST (PDT) time, I am not sure if that will work out for everyone currently interested.

Ahoggya
July 19th, 2017, 22:55
It works for Sarah and I

rilleo
July 19th, 2017, 23:25
it could work for me, i will have to check some things, since its 4 am but ill see if it works, depends on some things

TheDux
July 20th, 2017, 01:37
If you have room for 1 more I would very much be interested. The proposed time works out pretty well (can usually be home before 9 cst/7pst).

I have some ideas in kind already but I am flexible.

Vladlock
July 20th, 2017, 08:09
it seems in my shotgun attempt to land a game during non-work time i have managed to double book, so i will gracefully bow out so someone else can take my spot.

terrorrize
July 21st, 2017, 18:10
pmd

rilleo
July 22nd, 2017, 00:25
it would seem to be a functional time

Tekkra
July 31st, 2017, 19:29
It appears I have a need for 2 more players. Monday nights 7pm pdt. Message me. Hope to start on the 7th.

Tekkra
August 8th, 2017, 03:31
Still looking for a least 1 person to join up in this campaign, others have created their characters, but the fun will start next Monday 7pm pdt.

Tekkra
August 10th, 2017, 02:10
Still looking for that one more illusive player. If you are looking for a game, hit me up.