PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 1 player DnD 5E Weekly Thursday @ 6 CDT starting July 20th for the 0 Session.

Shoestring
July 11th, 2017, 20:04
Using Discord
Looking fo 1 5E players for an Underdark Campaign...Looking for Role Players 60%/40% that enjoys interaction with fellow players and NPCs.

Underdark Campaign = 'Sunless Citadel' + 'Forge of Fury'
then 'Out of the Abyss' @ 5th Level.

We have 2 new Table Top Players so looking for patient Experienced Players that are ok with showing new people how to play. Player class ideas so far Paladin and Bard, could use Deep Stalker Ranger and/or Shadow Sorcerer Undying Light Warlock...etc. Im ok with Non standard Races and Classes if it fits the Campaign...no Evil.

Using Discord for Chat between sessions and Voice during FG online play.

phrcastro
July 11th, 2017, 21:06
I am interested. Games would be held thursday's? I am at GMT -3. Fairly experienced with D&D 5e not much with FG. Cheers
Pedro

OldJarhead
July 11th, 2017, 21:15
Hello,

I have been looking for another game during the week and Thursdays would be perfect. I am in the US Central time, near Memphis, TN. I prefer RP over straight combat and I have no issues with helping newbies learning their way around FG. I don't do the Non-Standard Races, in fact I am laughed at by some of my gaming friends for being too "vanilla".

I already have Discord and I have never played those modules mentioned. I'm not a metagamer, don't argue with the DM and I will be on time (15 min early) to every session.

Would love to play, but if you don't think it would work, have a great game.

Shoestring
July 11th, 2017, 22:22
What race would you be interested in?

OldJarhead
July 11th, 2017, 23:50
Probably a human or possibly an elf. I was running a Wood Elf Ranger in a campaign until the DM abruptly decided to kill the game. Only reached 3rd level, but he was kinda fun. I wouldn't mind reviving that character.

Shoestring
July 14th, 2017, 17:58
I sent you a PM OldJarhead

OldJarhead
July 14th, 2017, 19:52
I answered!