PDA

View Full Version : Charity Event - The Worlds Largest Dungeon - Interest Check

Martin153
July 11th, 2017, 17:49
Ok guys.

I have been asked if I would like to undertake a charity RPG event for the https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/ (including the US and international organizations). So I was thinking about a sponsored RPG session on FG to run over a whole weekend?

I think The Worlds Largest Dungeon could be a possible setting. Using that we can have multiple DM's and Players that can drop in and out. Also the nature of the module and available maps means minimal preparation for the DMs. Together with Portals in the dungeon means that players can drop in and out. I am open to other settings but the huge scale and simplicity of TWLD would make it perfect IMHO.

Just throwing the idea about, but if you're interested as a GM or a player let me know.

It could also result in some good publicity for FG.

Martin

Stormwolfe
July 11th, 2017, 20:28
Depending on dates and times I might be interested :)

M0rganstern
July 11th, 2017, 20:43
What system would you use?

I know Pathfinder Society has mega dungeons that they do at cons where they have several tables working in different areas simultaneously and the groups interact on some level. Is that what you were going for?

darrenan
July 12th, 2017, 01:34
I would be willing to run a table, if the time and date works out with my schedule.