PDA

View Full Version : LFP' - one-shot The Haunt by P.B. Publishing this Sunday, 7/16 7:00 am MT

Gwydion
July 11th, 2017, 14:40
Game full. Thanks all!

Players Needed: 4
FG License: GM has Ultimate so demo is fine
Game System:5e
Time: from 7:00 am MT - finish (11 or 12 MT) UTC-0 start time is 1:00 pm
Date: Sunday, 7/16
Planned Duration & Frequency: One-shot
Text or Voice: Voice on my discord channel. NOTE: You will need to install VLC media player to connect to my audio stream for Syrinscape and other ambience sounds.
Role play & Combat mix: Really up to the party. Some roleplay opportunity but leans more to combat.
Character starting level & equipment: 4th level. Will have pregens available but will also allow you to build a character on my server. Will use point buy. All my resources will be available including PHB, volo's, sword coast, fifth edition feats, unearthed arcana (most everything except for book of lost spells)
Character restrictions: None, but if you create something with UA, fifth edition feats, etc. it will be up to you to understand your character's abilities and help me as the DM! :)

NOTE: I stream on Twitch so you will have to be comfortable with your voice being on the stream. No cameras, only my screen and ugly mug.

I've run this a couple times and its a great haunted house with cool mood. Sorry to run it in the am as its better in the dark, but maybe some of you in a different time zone can jump in and play. I'll send more info to folks once we get the group together.

Here is the short hook:

In ages past, an ancient town was lost and destroyed to a siege of orcs. Only one building survived and to this day, the manor is the only still standing building to be seen for miles around. Some say it is haunted, a few whisper of great treasures within, whilst others whisper that it is the manor itself that lives!

No on knows for sure, only that a great evil haunts its halls.

Do you dare enter Montarthas Manor?

The following should link to the calendar where you can officially sign up:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2627

BDaniel
July 11th, 2017, 18:31
I have signed up on calendar. It sounds very interesting.

Gwydion
July 11th, 2017, 18:51
I have signed up on calendar. It sounds very interesting.

Saw that! Glad to have you. Its a fun adventure. I look forward to running it again. Will keep you updated with info as we get more sign-ups.

Gwydion
July 12th, 2017, 13:33
Just realized I should have posted this in the one-shot forum.... lol. I well. Next time I promise I'll get it right! :)

BDaniel
July 12th, 2017, 22:15
If you would like. I can see if I can drum up some more players for this. Let me know if you approve of the COA.

Gwydion
July 12th, 2017, 22:21
If you would like. I can see if I can drum up some more players for this. Let me know if you approve of the COA.

Absolutely, please feel free! I'm reaching out to a broad group on my discord, Rob Twohy's discord and other as well as the FG discord channel. But please, if you know of folks that would be interested, send them the link and have them sign up! Here is a link to my discord channel as well. We can always connect there. I'm streaming a one-shot tomorrow night (Thursday) on my twitch stream as well and I will mention it there too. I know Sunday morning is a little odd time but I'm sure we will get it filled up!

https://discord.gg/pSW6vva

BDaniel
July 12th, 2017, 22:33
Ok will do.

Gwydion
July 13th, 2017, 00:43
Ok will do.

We're up to two now! Halfway there. Duff (Praetors Rejects on twitch) is joining the game. :)

Zerbious
July 13th, 2017, 02:37
I have signed up on the calendar and look forward to playing.

The only thing that may change my availability to play is someone scheduling to view our house... and if someone schedules a showing at 9am on a Sunday, they should be shot! ;)

Gwydion
July 13th, 2017, 02:49
I have signed up on the calendar and look forward to playing.

The only thing that may change my availability to play is someone scheduling to view our house... and if someone schedules a showing at 9am on a Sunday, they should be shot! ;)

Agree!

Gwydion
July 13th, 2017, 13:13
For everyone that signed up, please sign up for my discord channel and pop in my general channel so I know you are there. Let me know you are in the Haunt game and I'll give you permission for the Haunt text channel in my discord and start giving you more info about character creation, etc.. I do have pregens too if you'd rather review and grab one of them. Looking forward to it!

https://discord.gg/pSW6vva