PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 player, 9pm PST Mon, Tues or Wed, D&D5E

tysonxy
July 10th, 2017, 17:59
FG License: Paid(Not Ultimate)
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking to play around 9pm-midnight on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Every other week would be great. I could probably swing every week.
Term: Flexible
Voice: Let me know what you use and I can do it. ;)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I've DM'd a couple adventures. Phandelver recently and currently running Strahd.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm using Fantasy Grounds at the table while running our Strahd campaign. Then I am displaying the map on our game table for the players from a projector. So my experience with FG is mostly in relation to that. I haven't used it yet with other players online.

Character Type Preferred: I could do any character. I'm looking to build a bard, wizard or sorcerer though. Probably human or elf.
About me: Some friends and I have regular board game nights and when 5E came out we decided to start up a regular D&D night. So we have been playing now for about 2 years fairly regularly. We are typically only able to get together once a month(sometimes twice) though. And I have been DMing since we got started. So, I'm looking to play more and actually be a player. I'm in my late 30's and have kids(hence the 9pm start time). I'm pretty easy going and flexible. I really enjoy the story parts of D&D and like some RPing. But I'd also never pass up kicking some Goblin heads in either. :)

Inocente
July 10th, 2017, 19:28
Wow I finally see a post from someone in PST time zone. I have been searching for a game around that time too. If you do find a group and they need more hit me up. Good luck on the search.

Inocente

tysonxy
August 4th, 2017, 08:34
Still looking for a group, so I'm giving this a bump.

;)