PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Wed Thurs Fri 8+ pm EST US 5e

JDarb
July 10th, 2017, 04:06
FG License: paid
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: weekdays except monday, at least weekly, preferably after 8pm EST
Term: prefer one shot, then a short module if the group works, then a long term campaign if all goes well :D. I'll consider any.
Voice: prefer discord but can use anything

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E only
Game System Experience: Pretty new but I'm diving deep into 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Pretty new but I've been testing things out as both a GM and Player to get used to it. Don't consider this to be an issue!

Character Type Preferred: I don't really have a strong class preference. I'd prefer something among Bard, Cleric, Ranger, Rogue, Druid, Wizard but I'll ultimately play anything. I want to play a character that is somewhat promising for role play.
About me:

I consider myself pretty dependable.

I really prefer RAW.
I would prefer little/no homebrew and PHB only but I'll consider anything.

In-character is really appreciated, I think that's where I'll find the most fun and I'd like if the whole group were.
I don't like min-maxing for combat, I want my character to have RP/lore reasons for their stats, abilities, advancement choices, etc.
This is not to say that I don't want a good character, I want to be useful and a well-valued participant. I just want things to be challenging without having any particular character carrying the group because they were made for combat or whatever overkill.

I want to learn to DM but I have little experience so far so I'm not ready to dive in to a random group as DM.