PDA

View Full Version : Just encountered problem

chrisiav
July 9th, 2017, 12:55
Updated to new version yesterday. Program was working fine. Today, when I try to start, here is what I get anytime I try to do something. Can anyone help? Running a game this afternoon and really need to get this fixed asap.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:24: attempt to call field 'setDistanceDiagMult' (a nil value)
Ruleset Warning: chatwindow: Attempt to create multiple instances in windowclass (chat)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatscroll) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatscroll) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatstatus) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(chatstatus) anchoring to an undefined control (chat) in windowclass (chat)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:474: attempt to call field 'toggleWindow' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:474: attempt to call field 'toggleWindow' (a nil value)

Nilram the Grey
July 9th, 2017, 13:08
Chrisiav,

Have you tried turning off all extensions first? If not do that and if you don't see any errors turn them on one at a time until you find the offending extension. If you still get the error with no extensions, then I don't know how to help.

chrisiav
July 9th, 2017, 13:13
Thanks for the quick reply but I do not have any extensions. At least none that I know of . There are none marked in the start up screen

chrisiav
July 9th, 2017, 13:17
Hm...Not sure what happened but when I went back to launch screen, it said I have update available. Which is weird because I update yesterday and the screen says I am running 3.1.1. But I update anyway and now the program works. I'm going to quit then restart and see if I'm good. Would still like to know what the problem was in case I run into it again.

chrisiav
July 9th, 2017, 13:56
Still had problems after restrting...mods not showing up...more run errors. I think I figured out that somehow my link with Steam became broken and I had to relink. Things seem to be working now and all mods are showing up. We'll see.

Zacchaeus
July 9th, 2017, 14:14
The most recent version of FG (which was issued some time ago now) Does indeed require that you link your Steam account with your Smiteworks account.

See here for more information (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38541-Release-v3-3-1-is-live)