PDA

View Full Version : Advenure Module that I purchased isnt showing up

Morfedel
July 8th, 2017, 05:09
So, I purchased Harried in Hillsfar and Mini-dungeon #019, the Goblin Warrens

I can't find the goblin warrens anywhere, and going back and looking at the product page, it does show Harried in Hillsfar as owned, but not the Goblin Warrens, but, I do show a receipt in my email that that was purchased.

Is this a technical bug, or user error, or what?

James

Trenloe
July 8th, 2017, 05:38
Make sure you've entered your FG website user ID and password in the settings screen. If you've already done this, click the Manage button, then "Clear" and re-enter your User Name and Password, click Login, then OK and OK, and finally update.

Then load up a campaign for the correct ruleset (Goblin Warren has two different products - one for 5E and one for Pathfinder/3.5E) and check in Library -> Modules for the new module.

Morfedel
July 8th, 2017, 15:16
Oh hell, I have the pathfinder version.

And that makes no sense. I KNEW that came in two versions, and I was very careful to use the search function to filter for only the 5e version before paying for that. What the heck went wrong?!

Ugh.

Make sure you've entered your FG website user ID and password in the settings screen. If you've already done this, click the Manage button, then "Clear" and re-enter your User Name and Password, click Login, then OK and OK, and finally update.

Then load up a campaign for the correct ruleset (Goblin Warren has two different products - one for 5E and one for Pathfinder/3.5E) and check in Library -> Modules for the new module.

Trenloe
July 8th, 2017, 16:06
Oh hell, I have the pathfinder version.

And that makes no sense. I KNEW that came in two versions, and I was very careful to use the search function to filter for only the 5e version before paying for that. What the heck went wrong?!

Ugh.
Email [email protected] and explain you have the wrong one. I'm sure they'll swap it over for you.