PDA

View Full Version : LFP 3 - 4 needed. Elemental Evil 5e Campaign. Mondays 8:30 - 12:00 (Eastern).

Hanilvor
July 6th, 2017, 22:05
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern
Day of week and time: Mondays between 8:00/8:30 and 11:30/12:00
If new game, planned start date: 7/17/17 (tentative
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
Term: Indefinitely

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-4
Character starting level & equipment: Level 3.
Character restrictions: Anything put out by WOTC, including Unearthed Arcana.

No Homebrews.

Details of your scenario: Got a few sessions into campaign around the kitchen table, but it became too hard for players to attend due to work/family. Had more success running on Fantasy Grounds, and both myself and my friend do have some experience using the program.

Through this campaign and another that I am currently running we hope to have the beginnings of a guild of vetted players for the planning of future campaigns (both my friend and I DM).

If you're interested, reply below... be sure to include preferred race/class.

Fatherdeath
July 6th, 2017, 23:20
im in... time works great for me.... Half Orc / Ranger str melee based Not sure core or UA yet

Inocente
July 6th, 2017, 23:46
I would really like to join but eastern time does not work very well with me. I am in California and dont get home from work until about 7pm which would be 10pm. I want to wish you the best and if the time changes look me up.

GrimmStories
July 6th, 2017, 23:52
High Elf/Artificer

Dhamon
July 6th, 2017, 23:54
I would like to join thinking of playing a Goliath/Barbarian or a Tiefling/Wizard what ever is best over all only been playing D&D for about 5 months now but all of it has been on FG

twseifert
July 6th, 2017, 23:56
Interested. Warlock or Paladin. I cannot decide. Maybe Bard

Probably a Tiefling if I play a Warlock, open for race on either Paladin or Bard...

jeffencourt
July 7th, 2017, 00:57
I'd be interested if you happened to do it bi-weekly? I play in a bi-weekly monday night game now but would like to fill out the odd weeks. I'd be interested in either a Warlock or Tempest Cleric. and either a dragonborn or maybe a high elf or human variant.

Klaatu_the_druid
July 7th, 2017, 03:11
Sounds good! I can jump in as either cleric or wizard. I like support/caster types.

Seraphian1019
July 7th, 2017, 06:00
I'm very new to all this but could easily make all the times... Never have anything going on Mondays and I'm home from work by then. I haven't been able to get into any games yet on here and would really like the opportunity.

Hanilvor
July 7th, 2017, 16:31
Thanks for the replies everyone - I've invited you into our closed group "Guild of the Stone Dragon" - we can hammer out details there.

Tuendal
July 7th, 2017, 22:06
I'd be interested in participating. I would have to come up with a character, but would probably try and run a dwarven rogue, gnome artificer/gunsmith, or a Goliath barbarian. I assume this is 8:00 pm EST (i'm central so this would be pretty good).

Thanks,
Tuendal

hedrondesign
July 7th, 2017, 23:05
Looks like you are prolly full up based on players needed. Holler at me if you still have a spot or one becomes available. Time is no problem and I have been playing since the 80's. I am happy ti play any class or race I usually have a charcacter concept in mind for just about anything. I been DMing for just as along as playing lol.

GrimmStories
December 5th, 2017, 02:30
Bump. We are looking for one or two players to replace a few that needed to leave the party. We currently have a Warlock, Sorcerer, and a Fighter. Please PM Hanilvor.