PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e campaign

defrost1836
July 5th, 2017, 05:32
FG License:GM has full licence, not Ultimate, but will purchase if need be.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone:US CDT
Day of week and time:Weeknights, 7 CDT onward
If new game, planned start date: Week of 17th
Planned Duration & Frequency: goal is 3 hours per session, sometimes a little longer.

Text or Voice: voice.
Voice software used:discord, but will change if needed

Roleplay & Combat mix:30/70 - current group is new to RP and would like a couple of stronger RP folks (or at least some who are more interested in RP) to round out the group.
Number of Players in game & needed:3/5 - we have 2 solid players and 1 who has been a little in and out Looking for at least 2 more.
Character starting level & equipment: 3rd level to start, would talk about appropriate starting gear
Character restrictions:Prefer core races from PHB, but will talk about anything. No evil or "odd" characters.

This is mainly a homebrew campaign. And I am mainly a new DM, I like to think I have a few good ideas, but I do not have a huge knowledge of D&D lore and history and whatnot, so you will need to disregard some errors. If possible, it would make sense to chat over discord or other method to talk about the campaign and see if it would be a fit for you and your play style. I play with my brother, and both of us are 40+. We prefer mature players, but that isn't an age restriction, just an atmosphere of our game.

OldJarhead
July 5th, 2017, 13:20
Hello,

I would be interested in speaking to you about this game. I have been looking for another game during the week to join. I am more of an RP type than a combat, but really who doesn't like killing monsters?!!

I am older than you, but that doesn't mean I am mature! I am not into "odd" characters, in fact I am too "vanilla" for some of my on-line friends.

I would like to think that I am pretty fun to game with and I very rarely miss a session.

Everything depends on the night of the week that you are planning though as I have a game I run on Monday nights and games I participate in on Tuesday and Friday nights, so......

Hope to hear from you, if not, have a great game and tell a wonderful story.

Prockiw
July 5th, 2017, 23:40
Hey there,

I would be interested in joining your group. I am new to FG but have played tabletop before and have the experience in the role play category (sometimes I've been told I almost get too into it). But I love a good "Punch everything till it dies" game too. I don't make "odd" characters usually unless its for a one shot, then I break out any odd and/or evil characters in those.

I'm free most week nights but have some random busy nights we could figure out.

twseifert
July 6th, 2017, 18:15
I'd be interested as well, but depends on what nights you were thinking.

CrippledOwl
July 7th, 2017, 01:41
Hey, I would be interested in playing. I am new though so this could be a great place to start. I have experience with DnD irl.

kaleehb
July 7th, 2017, 20:29
I am interested in playing if spots are still available. I have lots of D&D experience but am a newbie to FG. Thanks!

hedrondesign
July 7th, 2017, 23:11
Hello, I have an ultimate FG license and have been running Curse of Strahd on Saturdays. I am looking to actually play in a game and have been playing D&D since the 80's. I am comfortable with all races and classes no prob there and like the RP aspect along with puzzles and combat. I am actually in your same age range too. PLEASE hit me up if you have a slot or are looking to pre-screen players etc. I have no problem with the time schedule for the game.

jeffencourt
July 8th, 2017, 00:59
I'd be interested to depending on how often. I play every tuesday and every other monday. i'd like to fill in my off weeks from my monday game so im playing two times every week. I can play pretty much any character, but prefer casters or ranged combat if possible. I'm getting pretty familiar with FG as well.

defrost1836
July 9th, 2017, 16:20
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. We are full up right now. I will let you know if anything changes.

Cheers -
d

twseifert
July 9th, 2017, 17:17
So who made the group?

terrorrize
July 9th, 2017, 20:22
pm'd