PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player LF Weeknight Game WED/THUR US EST 5E

vintagekd
July 5th, 2017, 01:58
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weeknights with Wed/Thur being preferable. I'd prefer to run weekly or bi-weekly, but I'm open. Start time of 6-7 PM EST earliest and I'd like to shoot for 3-5 hour sessions. I can make any scheduled weeknight session with no trouble.
Term: I'd like to stay away from very short campaigns and one-shots. I'd prefer something at least a few months in length with the chance to run longer if a solid groups comes together.
Voice: I'll use whatever voice is needed. I've got most of them already, but prefer Discord lately. I don't own a webcam, but can pick one up easily enough if that is how the group wants to run.

Game System Preferred: Looking for a 5E game.
Game System Experience: I've played a few years of Pathfinder and DMed a few years of 5E sporadically.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new to FG. I tested it out a bit to see if it would be good to run for my newest group, but we decided on the table.

Character Type Preferred: I usually lean toward melee types, though I haven't played THAT many characters. I started with them due to simplicity, but later found I was able to come up with more interesting stories for them. I'm interested in the versatility of the casters, but I have trouble making them interesting for myself.
About me: I'm 33 years old. I work during the week and stay busy on the weekends and am looking to get into a game as a player. I've been playing RPGs for about 5 years. I had a nice stint as a player in Pathfinder and eventually moved to DMing 5E for a different group. Our games are a good time, but I miss being a PC. FG seems like a perfect outlet for that. I prefer a game where everyone is having a good time. If that means mostly combat, I can handle it. If that means RP heavy, that's good too. I'm not always the strongest RPer, but I don't shy away from it either. I don't get offended. I appreciate off color humor, but I know not everyone has the same tolerance when it comes to that kind of stuff, so I go with group when it comes to tone. I personally prefer a group that can mix solid game play that makes good use of time, but can still cut up and wise crack. I know the game rules pretty well, but the games I run tend to be a little loose, so I don't know everything to the letter. I'll be browsing the LFP post for a game, but if you think you'd like to talk to me about joining an upcoming game, reply here or send me a PM and we'll chat. Thanks for your time!