PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to post about conversion jobs for FG

AAWGAMES
July 5th, 2017, 00:45
I'm looking for freelancers who can build solid content and work autonomously for Fantasy Grounds working with existing content in PDF and Word format. Where shall I post this on the FG forums?

Thanks!

-Jonathan G. Nelson
AAW Games

Zacchaeus
July 5th, 2017, 02:11
It might depend on what ruleset you are looking for modules to be converted. You'll likely get a wider audience if you post in the channels for those ruleset. Otherwise here or in the main FG general channel might be best.

Talyn
July 5th, 2017, 05:08
It sounds like you're seeking a new community dev to work on the AAW content? Start by contacting SmiteWorks at [email protected] and tell them that. James will put that as a priority in the next developer newsletter. I can post about it in the community dev G+ group too.

Beldak
July 5th, 2017, 13:02
I'm looking for freelancers who can build solid content and work autonomously for Fantasy Grounds working with existing content in PDF and Word format. Where shall I post this on the FG forums?

Thanks!

-Jonathan G. Nelson
AAW Games

I'm pretty familiar with 5E - not sure what other rulesets you might need.

AAWGAMES
July 6th, 2017, 02:44
Yes, PF and 5E are the rule sets involved. I need solid conversion experts with 95-100% accuracy in the first build and 100% on the revision.

PM me for info. These gigs pay! ;)

Nyghtmare
July 6th, 2017, 04:08
I have done this with published adventures for my own usage before (PDF to FG modules, although I do have the complete MS Office suite as well). I found it to be pretty straightforward, although I never tried to get it up to the standards for sharing (just to use in my own campaigns).

AAWGAMES
July 6th, 2017, 04:16
I have done this with published adventures for my own usage before (PDF to FG modules, although I do have the complete MS Office suite as well). I found it to be pretty straightforward, although I never tried to get it up to the standards for sharing (just to use in my own campaigns).

Feel free to hit me up, maybe we can make something work. Are you familiar with the more recent 5E builds utilizing full functionality?