PDA

View Full Version : How can i move NPCs to a different group?

ravenshroud
July 4th, 2017, 20:21
when I mod an NPC it goes to NEW, but I want to move it to a group based upon the campaign name.

Trenloe
July 4th, 2017, 20:29
Open the group headings at the top of the campaign data list, so you can see the group name you want. Drag the NPC link and drop it on the group name.

The video available here shows a lot of the group functionality: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37791-Release-v3-3-0-is-live

ravenloft713
July 5th, 2017, 04:23
Is there a way to keep the expanded group window open or highlight multiple objects (npcs, items, depends on context) to get numerous items into the custom group without it closing after each drag/drop?

Zacchaeus
July 5th, 2017, 09:09
No. But if you have a group open when you create an item/NPC etc it will default to be in that group rather than in new. So if you are creating a lot of things make sure create in the group you want.

Andraax
July 5th, 2017, 13:58
It leaves the group list open for me after I drag / drop. I can just drag / drop more.

Zacchaeus
July 5th, 2017, 21:12
Sorry, I only read the select multiple bit. Yes, the group list remains open; you don't need the actual window of the group open just the group bit at the top. Drag and drop onto the group you want to move it too.