PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player weeknight Mon Tue Thur weekly or Wed bi-weekly MST D&D5e or Pathfinder

Phyloyd
July 4th, 2017, 14:17
FG License:Have Fantasy grounds license and character Bard Pack for 5e. Have the means to purchase more if needed.
Time Zone: Mountain time zone -6, available after 5:30 PM weekdays
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for gaming Monday, Tuesday or Thursday weekly or Wednesday bi-weekly.
Term: Would like to play long term and can commit to campaigns or adventure paths and can also play one shots, Adventure League or Society games.
Voice: I currently use Discord and have used Teamspeak in the past and can install whatever is needed to participate.

Game System Preferred: I currently have Pathfinder and D&D 5E rule books and I am looking to play these games as these are the games I intend on participating at the local game shop. I am also game for keeping separate characters for different campaigns.
Game System Experience: I have Played some Pathfinder RPG at the game store but would also like to play some D&D as this seems to be very popular. I have been playing a Star Wars based RPG at the comic store and on Roll20 for about 2 years now but would like to play something with a larger player base to make it easier to find games. I played a healer type and a scoundrel.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds but have played on roll20 before. The software seems pretty easy to use and being a computer tech for work the software seems pretty intuitive. I have the licensed software and the D&D Bard Pack and have the means to buy other stuff if needed for groupage.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to start off playing a Bard but I am open to play anything. I have played healers and casters in MMORPGs and have a good idea how most of the classes should be played.
About me: I am older and dependable and look forward to my game nights so I do not miss many games. I'm a computer tech so I am not usually the guy in the group who always has problems with their software or mic. I like to play a game with less role play and more NPC manipulation and creature bashing in a fun environment. I am not a rules nazi but I understand people who are. Adult content is acceptable to me but not required, tongue can also be adjusted if youngsters are in the game.

Looking forward to meeting some new players and having a good time.