PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players, Any day but Monday/Friday, Evening, CST Time Zone, D&D 5E

stygianmist
July 4th, 2017, 02:54
FG License Demo
Time Zone Central Standard Time, US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time Any but Monday or Friday, weekly or bi-monthly, evening (5:00PM or later)
Term Preferably long-term.
Voice Better as using text, but willing to voice with any software.

Game System Preferred 5e
Game System Experience Me - Pathfinder (extensive), 5e (intermediate); Second Player - Pathfinder and 5e (limited)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Next to none.

Character Type Preferred
Most of my experience in 5E has been with the Warlock class, specifically the Blade Pact warlock. I generally prefer characters that mix together martial and magical disciplines, so the monk, bladesinger, arcane fighter, and mystic (from Unearthed Arcana) also look interesting...though I can play anything but a paladin (can't get into the mindset for RP).

About me:
As mentioned before, I usually do better in RP when it's through text (got a bad voice). My characters are usually mischievous and cunning, if possible. I love playing my character out of combat, but I definitely shine brighter in a fight. I blame my Pathfinder background for making me an optimizer. Still, I try to play my character how they are, for better or worse.
My RP style is usually more of a supporter than a leader. I love character arcs and seeing how other players develop their character.

As for my friend, he's new to the game and I suggested we play online since the only group in our town is really unstable. He'd prefer to play a Dragonborn, but doesn't know what class.