PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player LF 5e game bi-weekly (1on/1off or 2on/2off) EST prefer Weds

Blurr
July 4th, 2017, 02:37
Hi all,
1 player looking for a 5e game to join, but unfortunately I have a weird schedule. I work a rotating shift so I can't do every week, but I can do every 2nd week or 2-on-2-off depending on the day.

FG License: I have an Ultimate license and all necessary books/addons.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (Canada), available pretty much at any point in the day/evening.
Days of week/frequency/time: Wednesdays are best for me, which I could do bi-weekly (every other wednesday). Open to discussing other days. I definitely won't be able to make an "every week" game. I can do long sessions if that's how you run. If you run every week but still want a player that would be available for only half those sessions, I'm willing to entertain that idea too.
Term: Hopefully long term, would be nice to have a regular group.
Voice: Any voice chat is ok with me.

Game System Preferred: I'm interested in 5E
Game System Experience: Have been playing D&D off and on since AD&D-2ndEd, love the system.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm a little rusty with FG but have played a few games and know the basics, as well as being a quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: I like playing support roles like control casters or tanks or healers if need be. I find being able to aid my party members is more fun than getting big damage numbers of my own. (Though I won't turn them down, haha). I also like interesting races or classes. I'd love the chance to play a Mystic.
About me: I'm a pretty relaxed person and tend to go with the flow, as it were. I enjoy some RP, some combat, the occasional shenanigans. I love puzzle solving and figuring things out like riddles, etc. For this reason I tend to lean towards higher Int type characters so my character will match up. I definitely avoid meta-gaming as much as possible and I try to choose character features that seem fun or useful rather than worrying about min/maxing. At this time I would prefer to be a player, and am not currently interested in DMing.

Looking forward to finding a great group. See you all at the table!