PDA

View Full Version : DDAL06-01 A Thousand Tiny Deaths 7/8/2017 @ 1700 CDT

JHale1966
July 3rd, 2017, 13:13
FG License: Ultimate, all you need is the demo version.
Game System: D&D 5e Adventurers League

Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (CDT)
Day of week and time: Saturday, 07/08/2017, 5pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session.
Term: AL module - 1 time

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG Discord Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: min 3 max 7
Character starting level & equipment: AL characters 1-4, Adventurers League characters
Character restrictions: AL characters

Details of your scenario: The promises of glory and the chance of riches draws you to Blasingdell, a small village near the infamous Stone Tooth. Within the rocky mountain lay the dwarven stronghold Khundrukar and the fabled Forge of Fury, to which a chance encounter provides you with the location of a hither-to unknown entrance. Are you brave enough to explore this mystery? Will it lead you to wealth or to your doom? New players are welcome and encouraged!

I like to have the characters submitted early, so I have time to prep for them and get the log sheets ready.

Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2617

Teufelhunde87
July 3rd, 2017, 16:23
I want to re-run this , but I already committed to the tier 2 this day! Should generate a lot of interest though!

DragonsDen13
July 3rd, 2017, 18:13
I am running The Scroll Thief 4 hours before that. If I thought we would be done in time I would sign up. I don't really want to force it to complete by that time (too much anyway) but am hopeful we will be done in the 4 hour window. If enough of my players signed up for yours as well then I will work to ensure we are done in time for it.

ravenshroud
July 3rd, 2017, 21:11
I am running Sunless Citadel 5 hours earlier and will make sure to get home in time for this. Will play wizard and let someone who hasn't played figure out the traps. I have played it and own it, but I can play dumb enough....as a wizard.

IrishBouzouki
July 4th, 2017, 12:29
Merric would like in on this one
As of now he's a new AL character (old player). He's a way down the list alternate for "Defiance in Phlan" (1-1) on the 5th, and he is in "Scroll Thief" (1-6) earlier on the 8th. So theoretically by "Thousand Tiny Deaths" game time he could be level 1, 2, or 3. Betting on 2 though.

Wulfdeyne
July 4th, 2017, 15:23
Here's Button's character file. Looking forward to the game!

J5isalive
July 4th, 2017, 22:53
Posting Character for Saturday.

ravenshroud
July 5th, 2017, 01:38
Here ya go...19714

ravenshroud
July 5th, 2017, 01:44
Ok, I couldn't attach a second file so...

bdickinsondvm
July 5th, 2017, 01:54
This is my first time playing on FG....sorry i'm a bit late to the party submitting my character. This is a bit un-intuitive for me. Didn't know I had to find the forum and sign up...I thought all you had to do was apply on the game calendar. My bad. I am an noob on FG but not in D&D.

JHale1966
July 5th, 2017, 11:47
All current characters downloaded. I'll get them imported and see if I can get any actions added that might be needed. :)

ravenshroud
July 8th, 2017, 00:20
What Discord Channel?

Their server invite for those new to discord.
https://discord.gg/tvhdKP

I would download the client app if you haven't.
https://discordapp.com/api/download?platform=win

ravenshroud
July 8th, 2017, 00:27
I imported all of the characters as well. Thanks for the premades for FG... :)

ravenshroud
July 8th, 2017, 00:37
Please correct Fallon Bloodjoy's HP to 8 for my XML file. I apparently put in 6. Thank you.

ravenshroud
July 8th, 2017, 14:21
Merric Quickblade, you ONLY have a bow, no blades, FYI. Made me laugh.

IrishBouzouki
July 8th, 2017, 14:50
Expletive deleted

IrishBouzouki
July 9th, 2017, 03:51
Thanks for running this one.

JHale1966
July 9th, 2017, 19:22
Welcome :D

I think it went pretty well. At least better than the first time I ran it.

Now on to the Season of Strahd! :)