PDA

View Full Version : LFP - (5E) 1-2 people Newbies-Casuals

mangold3d
July 3rd, 2017, 02:06
LFP! - (5E) 1-2 people Newbies-Casuals

FG License - DM has Ultra (all you need is demo)
Days - Mondays 8pm EST (weekly or bi-weekly, still sorting it out)
Starting - if we have the people 7/3 if not probable 7/10
Structure - light role play, mid-long term campaign length, with dropping off points.
COMS - Mic with Discord

Were looking for a few players to join our Sword Coast/Home Brewed 5E D&D night. We all have some gaming experience, but we're by no means aficionados on FG or D&D.

Fresh start campaign, LvL 1. Core races
party so far
Ranger
Cleric
Wizard
????
????

We're all pretty cool, in our early 30s, not looking to be hard core rule Zelots. Most of us don't know who RA Salvatore is, One of us didn't even know who Gygax was ..He shall remain nameless..

At any rate, offer is open, message me if you're interested.

ZM

_Full Party_ Thanks for the quick replies!

Phyloyd
July 3rd, 2017, 04:38
I am interested, I have a halfling bard I can play. Have discord and fantasy grounds.

LFP! - (5E) 1-2 people Newbies-Casuals

FG License - DM has Ultra (all you need is demo)
Days - Mondays 8pm EST (weekly or bi-weekly, still sorting it out)
Starting - if we have the people 7/3 if not probable 7/10
Structure - light role play, mid-long term campaign length, with dropping off points.
COMS - Mic with Discord

Were looking for a few players to join our Sword Coast/Home Brewed 5E D&D night. We all have some gaming experience, but we're by no means aficionados on FG or D&D.

Fresh start campaign, LvL 1. Core races
party so far
Ranger
Cleric
Wizard
????
????

We're all pretty cool, in our early 30s, not looking to be hard core rule Zelots. Most of us don't know who RA Salvatore is, One of us didn't even know who Gygax was ..He shall remain nameless..

At any rate, offer is open, message me if you're interested.

ZM

Blood n Whiskey
July 3rd, 2017, 05:00
I'm interested, also. I sent a PM.

Redcol
July 3rd, 2017, 09:21
HI, may be a bit late, but I'm "Totally" new and only just found and downloaded demo. Still figuring it out!!
If you willing to take on a total noob, then I'm your man :)

Bruce Dyas
July 3rd, 2017, 10:16
Hi Im in Sydney Australia where abouts are you. Im interested to joining another group ut Ieed to know what tim zones you please cheers. BD

mangold3d
July 3rd, 2017, 12:05
HI, may be a bit late, but I'm "Totally" new and only just found and downloaded demo. Still figuring it out!!
If you willing to take on a total noob, then I'm your man :)

We might be full up. I'm leaning more towards new people so we all can stumble through the learning curve together.

Phyloyd
July 3rd, 2017, 13:23
We might be full up. I'm leaning more towards new people so we all can stumble through the learning curve together.

I have 0 hours playing D&D and just bought Fantasy Grounds yesterday, I have a bit of a learning curve too :)

Affyria
July 3rd, 2017, 21:27
Hey I left you a message, lmk asap ;)

MysticCelt
July 3rd, 2017, 22:26
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, Sunday-Monday, Wed-Fri. 8pm-11pm EST Start Time.
Term: Long Term
Voice: I can use any voice chat. Prefer discord.

Game System Preferred: PFRPG, 5e
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, 3.5, 4th edition, Fate, 7th Sea, (Very limited 5e experience)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can build a character, have a strong understanding of the workings of the combat system from the player side. I can import modules and resources and build basic effects like power attack or smite. I could probably help newer players out with stuff.

Character Type Preferred: I've played most of the basic classes in 3.5/pathfinder so I tend to prefer things I haven't played before. Other than that preference I'm flexible and can work with the rest of the players to construct a reasonable party.

About me: I'm in my early 30s. Been playing since my early 20s. I enjoy all aspects of the pen and paper RPG. I love roleplaying and tend to get into my characters. I like challenging campaigns and don't mind if my character dies, however I also think GMs should do their best to avoid TPK situations coming up too often. I'm hoping to find a consistent group that won't fall apart because the last few tries at this my campaigns haven't made it past level 4 and I think it would be really fun to play at levels higher than 4. My longest running campaign we reached level 14 or so and that was great but it was years ago. I'm really flexible, I'm easy-going and get along well with others. I just want to play some Pathfinder or D&D (I am open to other systems though).

twseifert
July 4th, 2017, 00:18
Is your party now full? If not how long do you envision your sessions to be on Monday nights?

mangold3d
July 4th, 2017, 00:27
I think we have a good size party, game wont go past 11pm est

twseifert
July 4th, 2017, 00:32
So sounds like you don't have anymore room, bummer. If that changes please let me know.