PDA

View Full Version : PFC #4-03: The Golemworks Incident, Friday 7 July, 8pm EST

cmdisc
July 2nd, 2017, 18:12
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5–9.

When the Golemworks in Magnimar starts reporting some “problems” with their most recent batch of golems, the PCs are sent to investigate in the hope that the Pathfinder Society can get on good terms with the influential arcane organization.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

This will be a CORE game. Post your interest on this thread and sign up for the calendar here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2616

Blackfoot
July 2nd, 2017, 18:27
You do realize this game should have started at 7 right? I guess it IS starting at 7 for someone. :)

Anyway.. Zwootwick is in... will add his files shortly.
Zwoot's Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTJnjwcP7uwq2B9O0b4KJ7Ht1OJQhVyJsR9JJTjqoKw/edit?usp=sharing)
Note that his entire PFS history is available in his Paizo Profile (https://paizo.com/people/Zwootwick) (and on my tracking sheet).

Galymyr
July 2nd, 2017, 20:21
I'm in with a level 7 pregen. Class as needed based on what the party is missing.

d1wright
July 2nd, 2017, 21:03
I'll have the familiar Fighter, Lucia Vonn, ready for duty.

cmdisc
July 2nd, 2017, 21:07
I'm in with a level 7 pregen. Class as needed based on what the party is missing.

Sounds good. Make sure to click on the Calendar link and sign up there too. Then we'll hash out the options as the group forms up.

JWMK
July 2nd, 2017, 21:25
Vul'gar is looking for some things to smash.

Blackfoot
July 2nd, 2017, 21:28
You do realize this game should have started at 7 right? I guess it IS starting at 7 for someone. :)In case you all missed it.. the game is:
7-7-17 at 7pm central time
:D

Galymyr
July 3rd, 2017, 02:39
When I click on the calendar link there it's nothing but a blank page. When I start from the main calendar page this game is not listed on the 7th.

Blackfoot
July 3rd, 2017, 05:18
When I click on the calendar link there it's nothing but a blank page. When I start from the main calendar page this game is not listed on the 7th.Try the link in the 1st post of this thread.

Blackfoot
July 3rd, 2017, 05:19
Actually.. it's flagged as 'private'.. cmdisc? You need to flip the flag.

cmdisc
July 3rd, 2017, 06:15
Done. Yeah that was weird. Not sure why that was checked. I thought the default was unchecked. Maybe I hit it by accident.

Either way, it's set now.

IrishBouzouki
July 3rd, 2017, 12:04
Madog is level 5, last played in your "God's Market Gamble" on June 8, 2016
Floki is his wolf companion
Haven't looked at this in over a year
I have all the prior certs and pdfs for a couple boons (expedition manager and loci spirit ritual)
here is his Paizo sessions list - https://secure.paizo.com/people/MadogOweinsson/sessions
can't attach more than 5 files, let me know if you need anything else for him/them

cmdisc
July 3rd, 2017, 19:05
That works. We will most likely be doing the 8-9 subtier.

IrishBouzouki
July 3rd, 2017, 19:44
Can I play at 5 in the 8-9 subtier?

cmdisc
July 4th, 2017, 00:56
Yes. The level range for the game is 5-9 with the subtiers broken down into 5-6 and 8-9. You can bring any character in the 5-9 range, but you will be considered out-of-subtier for the game....which will mean more risk for you, but also more reward.

IrishBouzouki
July 4th, 2017, 03:13
great, that works fine for me, thanks

Blackfoot
July 4th, 2017, 03:32
Is Maddog Core?? I seem to remember running something with him a while back... and it seems to me that it wasn't a core game.

cmdisc
July 4th, 2017, 06:25
He is Core. I ran him through Gods Market a year ago with Vul'gar and a few others. His PFS # came up PFC, so he's set.

IrishBouzouki
July 4th, 2017, 11:44
Is Maddog Core?? I seem to remember running something with him a while back... and it seems to me that it wasn't a core game.
Madog was my first PFS character, and he was and is CORE
Only time Blackfoot ran a game with Madog was on April 30, 2016 "The Godsmouth Heresy", which was a CORE game, see attached

edit: all Madog's other games have been with cmdisc and HG in Feb-June 2016, although I've played a handful of games with other GM's with other characters which are non-CORE (4-5 games with Gorm the Hungry and 1 game with a sorc named Khaeng and a couple pregen games assigned to non-CORE chars)

Blackfoot
July 4th, 2017, 13:08
I ran a Godsmouth Heresy as core? Hey.. lookie there.. so I did.. yeah.. ok.. so it's been a while apparently. :)
Getting old sucks.

Welcome back Irish. :)

IrishBouzouki
July 4th, 2017, 13:20
Getting old sucks.
LOL, you and me both, man! CRS if I don't have it written down where I can find it! Lucky I have mostly one character and have all these in one spot from the way back time! That and Paizo keeping the info on their website is a huge help.

Welcome back Irish. :)
Thanks! :) Looks like a lot of Madog's old comrades in arms are level 8 now.

lachancery
July 4th, 2017, 17:41
Calendar looks full and I've played this in the PFS normal campaign... Nonetheless, I'd like to register as standby with a Pregen (which one would depend on party).

Galymyr
July 7th, 2017, 02:46
You can have my spot. I got my weekends mixed up and I have my Navy Reserve Duty this weekend. I'll head over to the calendar know and free up my spot.

cmdisc
July 7th, 2017, 18:35
Firing up the server in about 6 hours and I'm still missing 3 XMLs and Chronicles. Don't make me hunt you down. :p

Yves, looks like you're in, so let me know what Pregen you want. The party so far will consist of a Barbarian, Fighter, Sorcerer, and Cleric of 8th level and a 5th level (ranged?) Ranger.

lachancery
July 8th, 2017, 00:03
Bleah. Looks like I'll come home too late from work for joining the game. Have fun tonight! Catch you all at the next game (maybe?).

bsktballchmp85
July 8th, 2017, 00:30
hey chip sorry here is my character I didn't make any changes since last one and don't have previous chronicle since I forgot to respond to blackfoot

cmdisc
July 8th, 2017, 00:30
Sorry to hear that, Yves. Next time around then. :)

Server is up.

cmdisc
July 14th, 2017, 04:38
Chronicles have been emailed and the session has been reported. Thanks for playing, guys.