PDA

View Full Version : Is there a pool resource for pre formed NPC's for WFRP1 ruleset?

the dirty fecker
July 1st, 2017, 11:43
It is very tedious typing out all the NPC's required to set up a game of FG.

I was wondering is there some sort of pool resource that people could contribute files that could be cherrypicked by the community for the likes of goblins and skeletons etc. for WFRP1?

Is there even a way to set this up on this site so I could start it myself? It would be very useful if each creature from the rulebook were already available when people were trying to set up adventures to use with FG.

If anything, this would be one of the strongest reasons for someone to forego the use of this program.

Just an idea...

Moon Wizard
July 2nd, 2017, 01:15
Unfortunately, most information from published modules can not be shared, due to copyright on the original work. I understand that it would be great to have the data pre-entered, and that's why we are constantly working to get official content from publishers into our store.

When I have run games for systems without full data or using adventures that aren't pre-built (like the stuff in the store), I would just enter the minimum amount of data to keep the game flowing. Sometimes, I would just enter NPC names for tracking, and run all the rolls manually.

Regards,
JPG