PDA

View Full Version : EOTE Ruleset problems I'm having

Archlyte
July 1st, 2017, 07:23
I can't seem to get the players to see the dice pool tracker. I also cannot figure out how to add chits to lightside and dark side for destiny pool. I looked through several videos but can't seem to figure out what is going on. my preference is set to show dicepool tracker but player cannot see it. Any help would be great.

Honken
July 1st, 2017, 07:27
Well, I am not sure, but I think only the GM should be able to see the dice pool tracker. Every player should be able to see their personal dice pool though.

/H

Archlyte
July 1st, 2017, 07:27
dice pool tracker issue fixed. Still no luck with destiny markers. I turned off all extensions and that seemed to help with the dicepool tracker.

Archlyte
July 1st, 2017, 07:32
Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I double clicked the piles out of frustration and it changed it

Trenloe
July 1st, 2017, 16:11
I turned off all extensions and that seemed to help with the dicepool tracker.
There are very few extensions that are compatible with the Star Wars EotE ruleset - only use those extensions specifically compatible, don't use generic extensions.

Nylanfs
July 2nd, 2017, 02:58
IE Trenloe-Bot has been slacking off and not re-written the ruleset to the CoreRPG standard. ;-P

LordEntrails
July 2nd, 2017, 05:03
IE Trenloe-Bot has been slacking off and not re-written the ruleset to the CoreRPG standard. ;-P
Ooh, them fighting words!!!

Archlyte
July 4th, 2017, 06:13
Ooh, them fighting words!!!

lol. Anyone else not able to share the player library with the players?