PDA

View Full Version : Getting an error when loading a pre-gen character.

Trety
June 30th, 2017, 22:54
I just purchased the Ultimate version and the Lost Mines of Phandelver module during the steam sale.. Everything seems to be installed properly, but I am getting the following error when trying to load the Hill Dwarf Cleric 1.

"[ERROR] One or more data records (features, traits, inventory, spells) were unable to be loaded. Please ensure that your Player's Handbook or Basic Rules - Player modules are loaded; and re-add the pregen character."

The basic rules are loaded and as a just in case/giving me a reason to make another purchase I bought the GM guide, Monster Manual, and core class/PHB deluxe and loaded them. I'm still getting the error.
The character does load, but I'd like to get it fixed in case it leads to issues down the road when I start the game itself.

Any ideas?

Zacchaeus
June 30th, 2017, 23:33
You will get an error but it's a sort of a false positive. There are a couple of items in the character's inventories which are items in LMoP. For some reason it shows an error but the items are still in the inventory. In other words you are not missing anything and it won't cause any issues.

Trety
July 1st, 2017, 00:16
Thanks!