PDA

View Full Version : Reorganize Spells on Character Sheet?

kananesgi
June 29th, 2017, 06:37
Is it possible to reorganize the spell class lists on the Actions tab of the 3.5/PFRPG character sheet? I'm trying to create a new spell class for a cleric's domain spells, but I already added a class for effects, and I don't want to domain spells to be beneath that. I'd rather domain be the first spell class, then cleric, then effects. Unfortunately, I'm not finding anything to allow me to move them or change their order. Is this possible, or do I have to delete the classes and start over to do this?

See the attached snip. I want to move the red circled spell class to the place indicated by the arrow.

Nickademus
June 29th, 2017, 11:02
Not really. The GM could open the xml and change the id numbers to that it moves up, other than that you have to delete and remake the groups.

Trenloe
June 29th, 2017, 14:13
Other than editing the XML, it is a case of remaking the spell class entries (both mentioned by Nickademus).

Don't delete the old spell class initially. You could create the new spell class entry and drag/drop spells from the old one. Once you're happy, delete the old spell class. This will be much quicker than remaking from scratch.

kananesgi
June 29th, 2017, 15:50
Thanks. I thought about the idea of creating a dummy spell class after I made this post.