PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 2-3 players Weeknights GMT+2 CEST Lost Mine of Phandelver

dommex88
June 28th, 2017, 14:39
FG License: Ultimate (everyone can join)
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT+2, CEST
Day of week and time: one weekday evening
Planned start date: as soon as possible
Duration & Frequency: 2-3 Hour sessions. Weekly.
Term: Done after the module

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord or other

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2-3 players, 2-3
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with starter equipment
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes, no Tieflings/Dragonborn

Looking for 2-3 players to play The Lost Mine of Phandelver module (starter set). I have been DMing this module for an in-person group before, but it would be my first time DMing on Fantasy Grounds (although I played around with it quite a lot and know the basics). New players or experienced players that don't mind some getting used to the software are prefered.

Players we already have are from different European countries such as the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden. We like to be multicultural :)

We are looking for players that like to play a simple introductory game to 5e without a lot of complications. There might be some rule explaining since many players are completely new to DnD. If you also feel like you need some rule explaining etc, this group is for you. If you are already an experienced player that hasn't played this module yet, you are of course also free to join, as long as you are okay with some explaining to the others! :)

Average Age of our group right now is between 23 and 28.

zow419
June 28th, 2017, 15:01
Depending on the day, I would be happy to join! PM me if you think there's a spot for me. :D

fededg94
June 28th, 2017, 17:26
Hey guys, I would be happy to join! just PM me with the details if you still have some space.:D

EPI3omba
June 28th, 2017, 18:23
I would be interrested.. it would be my first time using fantasy ground. though not my first time playing DnD 5ed, if there is still room and if i could ask some further questions you are welcome to PM me

meep3286
June 30th, 2017, 18:33
I would also like to join depending on the day. I have played dnd 5e before, but this would be my first time on FG. I tend to play support classes like druid, paladin, cleric. Let me know if there's a spot for me :)

Morelleth
June 30th, 2017, 21:45
Hi, I would also like to join if possible.
New to fantasy ground, but already played the mines ones. So need a little less attention to know what is going on and can learn how to use fantasy grounds quickly.
And also from the Netherlands so timezone wise a good match :p
Just depends on what day of the week and what time you want to play.

dkdaan4
July 1st, 2017, 11:39
I would like to join your group for this adventure.
I've played a little bit of D&D but never used fantasy grounds before so this would be a great way for me to learn it.
I live in the Netherlands so no problems with time zones and i have time in the evenings.
Let me know if there is a spot for me

dommex88
July 1st, 2017, 11:59
For now I think we are full. We are starting on Tuesday, so if anything changes until then, I will let you know :)

Leksika
July 6th, 2017, 10:13
Hi Dommex, can I please join the 'wait list' if such a thing exists? I'm a British guy working abroad (TZ is GMT+3) and I'd love to join a Lost Mines game. I've got 2 years solid experience of 5e, including one of FG as a player. Happy to help new players, and to play a role that the party needs.
Best,
-L