PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game - Sunday GMT 5E

M00g
June 28th, 2017, 13:03
Hi, details of me below.

FG License: Paid game.
Time Zone: GMT.
Day of week, frequency, and time: Sundays, weekly/fortnightly, 6pm and after (GMT).
Term: Looking for a campaign but willing to play one shots or just modules.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
Game System Experience: D&D 5E.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I first started with D&D pen and paper over 20 years ago, although I've only played a dozen or so times since my twenties. Since picking up FG I have bought DLC's for character creation and I have spent a while practicing creating different characters in the game. I have played a one shot game and picked up the processes of FG pretty quickly. I may need some guidance at times.

Character Type Preferred: Don't really mind but I enjoyed playing Clerics, Rangers and the Monk class, although I've never played one, looks like an interesting class.
About me: I enjoy a good mix of roleplay and combat, having a laugh OOC but also realistic roleplay in character. Back in my youth I played a very combat focused game but since watching campaigns on YouTube and Twitch I have come to appreciate the roleplay element in playing much more.

I found a new appreciation of D&D watching others streaming their games and would really enjoy starting up again. One day hoping to DM (I did in my teens and twenties) but just looking to play and learn for now. Thanks for taking the time to read my request and look forward to any like minded people commenting and starting a game soon.