PDA

View Full Version : Goodman Games - Keep on the Borderlands

Morfedel
June 28th, 2017, 03:55
Any chance that the book coming out from Goodman games, that's going to contain Keep on the Borderlands, might also be made as a FG module? I'll gleefully buy it if you guys get a contract with them for it! :)

https://goodman-games.com/blog/2017/03/26/classic-dd-module-collectors-editions/

Talyn
June 28th, 2017, 04:26
So far, Goodman Games has declined to license with Fantasy Grounds, so don't hold your breath unless they have a change of heart.

Morfedel
June 28th, 2017, 04:32
That's most unfortunate.

So far, Goodman Games has declined to license with Fantasy Grounds, so don't hold your breath unless they have a change of heart.

Jiminimonka
May 15th, 2020, 16:40
Strange they have declined when they sell other stuff on Fantasy Grounds store. Pity - because I would buy that for Fantasy Grounds in a heart beat.

Talyn
May 15th, 2020, 17:06
Goodman only relented and signed on last year. My comment above was from three years ago. :)

Imagix
May 15th, 2020, 20:32
Yeah, I've got the same book (actually, all three of them). When I'd asked Goodman about it, apparently they don't have the digital rights, so they couldn't even have a PDF version.

schwai
May 21st, 2020, 19:14
I just got the book last week, and I took the approach of using the D&D classics module (2e ruleset) for sale in the store as a base. I tried out the Universal Extension, and besides the errors, I was pleasantly surprised how quick I was able to get it rolling. The maps are a great starting point, and the story info just needs some updates. I started changing out of the encounters and stat references, but that does take the most time. We are 2 sessions in to playing, and the group is enjoying the conversion.

As others have said, I wouldn't wait for Goodman to release this product for FG.

Nylanfs
May 21st, 2020, 19:26
Welcome to the forums and FG Community! We're glad you're here and enjoying it.