PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player wed night PST(GMT-8) pathfinder or D&D3.5/5e

DannyZ
June 27th, 2017, 05:44
FG License: free (trying it out)
Time Zone: PST (GMT-8:00)
Days: weeknights Wed 7-10pm, alternate mondays 8-10pm, sunday afternoons.
Term: TBD, looking to see if I want to invest in this
Voice: TEXT ONLY, am hard-of-hearing, can't manage understanding multiple voices. v.v sorry.
Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, any D&D that ISN'T 4e.
Game System Experience: Ran AD&D2e for 10 years, run D&D 3.0/3.5 regularly about 5 years, run pathfinder 1-2 years, trying to learn more about 5e, like what I've seen so far. Can't make local groups.
FG Experience: N00b.

Character type Preferred: Clerics, Paladins and support-type classes (bard, ranger, sorcerer, etc.) Prefer ranged/backstab to up-front melee.
About Me: I prefer to make characters with a story, and let the combat and plots sort themselves out with the combat-oriented players. I usually play the 'face' character type in Shadowrun (2e-4e). If you throw me into a group of min/maxed characters, I will take damage like a glass cannon and do damage like a toothpick. If you need something talked to, or mimed at, or some scenery and background NPCs messed with, I'm your man. I love high fantasy and epic quests, but I can do one-shots just as well. I both play and run Amber:DRPG. I prefer to get to know my character for several sessions before having to level up. (I hate levelling every 2-3 sessions!) My friends and I share bad pun and cute cat sites on facebook.