PDA

View Full Version : Newbish group looking for GM

JSpade85
June 27th, 2017, 00:30
Hello!

My game group of 4-5 PCs are interested in playing online using Fantasy Grounds. The majority of us are new to tabletop with a couple of us having some.minor experience. We are hoping to find a GM who can make our tabletop experience one to remember! Currently, we play an in person SW:EOTE session 1-2 times a monthly but would to do something more regularly. We feel by playing online through FG this would help us be available to each more often.

We are on EST and the majority of us have availability on Wednesday Thursday, Sat, Sun evenings. We are interested in trying D&D and/or Savage Worlds. If there's anyone out there interested in taking on the challenge of GMing a game for Noobies, please let me know!

Rogue
June 27th, 2017, 00:50
Would you consider Pathfinder, which is streamlined D&D 3.5?

anXietyREEL
June 27th, 2017, 01:38
I'm one of the players from the previously mentioned group. We would certainly be interested in Pathfinder. I own the core book so I would be able to assist the others in learning the game/character creation.

Keraki
June 27th, 2017, 01:43
Probably don't but if you need another for a long term Pathfinder I'd love to join.

Rogue
June 27th, 2017, 06:45
Alright, then consider me a DM who is very interested in running for you. My teamspeak info will be PMed to you probably tomorrow morning as it is getting really late here.

JSpade85
June 27th, 2017, 08:58
Huzzah!

Rogue - do you have Discord? I've been using that and enjoy it greatly.

Rogue
June 27th, 2017, 12:41
Yes, I do have discord. heres the link.

https://discord.gg/5uwkawa

JSpade85
June 28th, 2017, 23:32
@Keraki - I don't see why joining us would be a problem. This'll help in ensuring we have enough party members to get sessions going. Some of our group's schedules fluctuate often, not allowing us to commit to the same day every or every other week. Welcome!