PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight games monday-sunday available GMT time zone

Collwyr
June 25th, 2017, 23:42
FG License: First version (no DLC - yet)
Time Zone: GMT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any, any, 7/8:00pm-11/12:00pm
Term: TBD
Voice: Any communication software needed ts/discord ect.

Game System Preferred: NA (don't know im new, i hear 5e mentioned alot?)
Game System Experience: None
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None

Character Type Preferred: Any

Complete and utter noob who recently came across Fantasy grounds due to Steams summer sale, it brought back memories of my childhood when i attempted to play D&D with my older brother when I had very little idea of the scope of the game but thoroughly enjoyed myself none the less.

Anyways i'm a complete noob and am looking for a very noob friendly group to play with and show me the ropes and willing to explain things to help me progress and understand things better, I'm a pretty quick learner.

I currently only bought the default Fantasy grounds game from Steam but willing to buy a DLC or two to suit a groups campaign

I am very open to experience all types of games quick/long ones ect.

Kind regards

p.s. I'm like a blank canvas lets turn me into a beautiful piece of art :)

Marmus
June 25th, 2017, 23:50
Hey,

I have a similar story....you may have told it better, lol. My post https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?38895-LFG-D-amp-D5E-New-Player-looking-for-introduction-game

I have yet to buy game. Might buy straight from manuf. I am interested in D & D 5e. No issue buying Standard plus the Core Players manual, maybe a module like Lost Mine of Phandelver. Perhaps we can get a bunch of us complete newbs together, find a DM willing to be patient with us, and get some gaming going! Lol.

Collwyr
June 25th, 2017, 23:53
haha yeah just read your post :) and aye that'd be great fun! was really hesitant about buying the game because I wasn't sure if i'd find anyone willing to give me a guiding hand in helping me become less of a noob.. but here I am crossing my fingers :)

Marmus
June 25th, 2017, 23:55
I just added some edits to my post above.

Collwyr
June 26th, 2017, 00:10
I just added some edits to my post above.

like i said my original post, im game to buy any dlcs needed to make it more convenient to play with me and help me learn :)