PDA

View Full Version : LFP 3-6 Players Sun Night 6.30PM MDT - 5E The Sunless Citadel (slight remix)

Magraff
June 25th, 2017, 20:27
*** Looks like we have one or two more spots available! Just one session left of Sunless Citadel and then on to the Forge of Fury! Please let me know if you are interested in joining the adventure. ***

FG License: Standard (Sorry, no Demo licenses at this time)
Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: Mountain Time (MDT, GMT-6)
Day of week and time: Sundays starting at 6.30 pm
Start date: June 25th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour Session, Weekly
Term: Short term (hopefully leading on to additional Yawning Portal adventures)

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: FG TeamSpeak (ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers)

Roleplay & Combat mix: RP/Combat balance depends on the group. Dungeon crawls are heavily weighted towards combat.
Number of Players needed: 3 to 6 players needed.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st-level, starter equipment. If a character concept works in Forgotten Realms, it should work here.
Character restrictions: PHB (Array or Point Buy, Feats, Multiclassing), VGM (non-monstrous), EE, SCAG (Swashbuckler).
Optional Rules/Homebrew:

Flanking, if the group votes to include it.
Inspiration can be used to avoid Instant Death.
Dragonborn normally appear like a large human (but stick with draconic if you prefer).
Magic items have limited charges and don't recharge automatically.
Healer's Kit can be used to allow an unconscious character to benefit from a Short Rest.
Cleaving through creatures.
Boss creatures have max hp.

Details of your scenario: A homebrew world that pulls from all my favorite sources (Dragonlance, Warcraft, Fighting Fantasy). High-fantasy/Heroic. The adventure is based on a slight remix of The Sunless Citadel. Set in the hinterlands of the city of Stonegate, you have traveled to the village of Oakhurst, seeking the Sunken Citadel. Clean language is preferred and respect for fellow players is very important. Progression is XP-based rather than milestone. No PvP.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2604

Vhok
June 25th, 2017, 20:38
i'll be around tonight.

Magraff
June 25th, 2017, 20:45
Great stuff Vhok, hope to see you then!

Mgrancey
June 25th, 2017, 21:48
Hmm, a good time for me. Sending a PM.

Magraff
June 25th, 2017, 21:55
Welcome to the adventure Mgrancey!

opfor6
June 25th, 2017, 23:22
Sounds good to me as well. Sending PM.

Noger118
June 25th, 2017, 23:23
I would love to tag along!

Magraff
June 25th, 2017, 23:26
Welcome opfor6 and Noger118!

Magraff
June 26th, 2017, 01:31
Looks like the alias wasn't working so I've added the server IP to the calendar entry.

Vhok
June 26th, 2017, 01:35
your teamspeak channel is locked I can't get in and I can't message you because your still set as the channel admin and I don't have any rights

Magraff
June 26th, 2017, 01:37
your teamspeak channel is locked I can't get in and I can't message you because your still set as the channel admin and I don't have any rights

Hi Vhok - Hopefully all you need is the channel password? I'm on with opfor right now, so seems to be working...

claudian
June 26th, 2017, 02:15
I havent been able to connect to the TS info. If I use ts.fg-con.com I get a invalid password and for the IP it just cannot connect.

Magraff
June 26th, 2017, 02:17
I havent been able to connect to the TS info

Can you connect to the TS server? Address is ts.fg-con.com
Then look for the channel "The Sunken Citadel"
I can meet you on the lobby too if needed?

claudian
June 26th, 2017, 02:20
I just figured it out the password for the TS is Dungeoneers which wasn't listed anywhere had to google it =p

Mgrancey
June 27th, 2017, 13:17
Apologies, when I had looked mid afternoon on Sunday, only saw 2 people signed up didn't think it was going to run. Anyone have thoughts on what they are going to play?

Magraff
June 27th, 2017, 14:35
Apologies, when I had looked mid afternoon on Sunday, only saw 2 people signed up didn't think it was going to run. Anyone have thoughts on what they are going to play?

No worries at all - our team line up is fighter, paladin, cleric, sorcerer and rogue. We've just started, so the guys are at the dungeon entrance.

Mgrancey
July 3rd, 2017, 00:11
Having trouble with Teamspeak, if anyone can help

Magraff
July 3rd, 2017, 00:32
Having trouble with Teamspeak, if anyone can help

It might be the password? - it's Dungeoneers to access the FG TS server. Then there's a different password for the channel we use, which is in the Calendar entry so it's private to active players.

Hope that helps! Let me know...

Cheers,

Mag

Mgrancey
July 3rd, 2017, 00:50
Nah, it says it can't resolve the host name; tried ts.fg-con.com, tried 199.204.184.179, I can get on the public server and others but not FG. Going to delete and redownload and install\

opfor6
July 3rd, 2017, 00:53
I get failed to connect to server.

Magraff
July 3rd, 2017, 00:54
Nah, it says it can't resolve the host name; tried ts.fg-con.com, tried 199.204.184.179, I can get on the public server and others but not FG. Going to delete and redownload and install\

Sorry, it does appear that the server is down atm :(

I've started the game server, so at least you can connect for character creation if you want.

Magraff
July 3rd, 2017, 01:12
Yep, looks like the TS server is down for now, so we've headed over to Discord.

The Discord server is here: https://discord.gg/VKbhkSt

Cheers,

Mag

Magraff
August 14th, 2017, 17:25
Hi All,

We're looking for 2 more players to join this existing campaign (characters are at 3rd-level). Currently playing through Sunless Citadel with one or two more sessions left before moving on to Forge of Fury.

Let me know if you're interested!

Cheers,

Mag

knighthammer
August 14th, 2017, 20:14
i am interested! please give me details and i'll be there.

Magraff
August 14th, 2017, 21:40
i am interested! please give me details and i'll be there.

Great stuff, thanks knighthammer! I've accepted your application, which allows you access to the game and server details. Please go ahead and make a 3rd-level character, ready to import on Sunday.

Cheers,

Mag

Magraff
August 17th, 2017, 14:39
Hello FGers,

We're looking for one more player to join our group. Check the first post for details and let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Mag

warwon
August 17th, 2017, 15:20
I would love to join in

Magraff
August 17th, 2017, 15:25
I would love to join in

Welcome to the adventure warwon! Please go ahead and create a 3rd-level character, which we'll upload on Sunday. Let me know if you have any questions ahead of time.

Cheers,

Mag

warwon
August 17th, 2017, 15:27
Will do. I get on that tonight. Any suggestions on a character classes that is needed or just go with what I like?

Magraff
August 17th, 2017, 15:36
Will do. I get on that tonight. Any suggestions on a character classes that is needed or just go with what I like?

I think the guys might appreciate a cleric/healer, but we do have a Paladin and an NPC healer so you are free to create whatever you like!

warwon
August 21st, 2017, 01:24
Just wondering if this is still going on, having a hard time tracking you down :( ?

Magraff
August 21st, 2017, 01:27
Just wondering if this is still going on, having a hard time tracking you down :( ?

Yep, server is up and I'm in TS. I will restart the server just in case. Log in details are in the Calendar page.

johnshep
August 21st, 2017, 02:28
are you accepting new players?

Magraff
August 21st, 2017, 15:34
are you accepting new players?

Hi johnshep,

Yep, we could certainly use one more player. We only have one more session left of the current adventure before moving on to Forge of Fury, so if you're interested in jumping in at 3rd-level then let me know.

Cheers,

Mag

johnshep
August 22nd, 2017, 02:59
I am most certainly interested!! I have a 3rd level pc ready. I enjoy playing a cleric or a fighter, what does the party need?

Thanks again!

John

Magraff
August 22nd, 2017, 14:48
I am most certainly interested!! I have a 3rd level pc ready. I enjoy playing a cleric or a fighter, what does the party need?

Thanks again!

John

Great stuff - either would be good and welcome to the adventure!

You can sign up on the calendar page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2604

Cheers,

Mag

johnshep
August 27th, 2017, 22:16
I applied as a player, I need the game information for tonight. Looking forward to playing

John