PDA

View Full Version : Dragons of Winter Night intrest check

waylorn
June 25th, 2017, 18:32
Ive converted dragonlance into 5e and am running a campaign after the war of the lance.

FG License:
Game System:5e

Time Zone:
Day of week and time:random day, depends on players,
If new game, planned start date:July-august
Planned Duration & Frequency:1 a week
Term:

Text or Voice:bolth
Voice software used:

Roleplay & Combat mix:mix
Number of Players in game & needed:2-4
Character starting level & equipment:lvl 2
Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario:

Link to Gamecalendar page:

Artaron
June 25th, 2017, 21:21
Dragonlance will always have a special place for me. Depending on timeslot, I might be able to join. Great initiative, anyhow ! I'm sure lots of people would like to play in the world of Krynn.

waylorn
June 26th, 2017, 04:19
there are 2 others interested also ill post the times in a few days, it will be on random days depending on character availability and later at night where I am at. thanks

Grundole
June 26th, 2017, 04:38
I am interested. Depending on day and time. I am looking for something on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. I am in GMT -6.

jeffencourt
June 26th, 2017, 14:04
I'd also be interested in playing if its mostly during the week and in the evenings eastern time. I'm a pretty laid back player and just like a fun game. I've never played in the Dragonlance setting, but hear its pretty cool. I generally like to play casters, but could play whatever we needed.

Fatherdeath
June 28th, 2017, 00:14
depends on day and time.. but interested.

Springroll
June 28th, 2017, 05:44
I'm definitely interested! I'm in the UTC+1 Time Zone (Sweden)

Bannish
June 28th, 2017, 16:17
I love this world and would love to play in it. Never have but always wanted to. Depending on times, I would love to join please. Time Zone is EST.

wabyt
June 28th, 2017, 16:55
Interested here depending on day/time. Im EST time zone here and Saturdays would be hard for me to fit it in.

waylorn
June 29th, 2017, 04:14
I'm looking at mon, tues, or wed, weekends are ok if the other players agree. times will be 7pm-10pm EST, I think I'm -5 GMT.
Characters needed
Rogue
fighter/knight
spellcaster/ or healer
fighter type/ barbarian
you will start at lvl 10
this game is continued from the first and the players haven't been back online so items will be transferred as needed throughout the game, other than that starting items will be basic and magical items will have to be asked for and approved since magic and magical items are hard to come by in dragonlance. any questions just ask. Give me the character type you would like and a background. thanks

waylorn
July 1st, 2017, 19:48
check for me on the FG teamspeak under 5e-dragonlance, ill be on most nights and we can get youre characters started. thanks, I'm on sat some of the day and later that night. then again tues.

Elohir
July 1st, 2017, 20:24
Are you actually doing the Heroes of the Lance Campaign, or just using that time/place setting from Winter Night? This would be so awesome, and would love to play out Raistlin or Tanis. If you are doing the campaign, I have to ask, why not start at Autumn Twilight?

waylorn
July 1st, 2017, 23:05
ya its heroses campaign converted to 5e, I already did the 1st one and will hopefully have 1-2 of the original players back but most have left. So I'm starting with the second one as I already have it converted.

waylorn
July 4th, 2017, 15:44
Those who think they can make the time and day for the game let me know, if not and you are still interested suggest another time, thanks.

waylorn
July 11th, 2017, 02:14
ill be on teamspeak tonight if anyone wants to get a character going

waylorn
July 25th, 2017, 22:43
this is the game calendar for signup
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2636

waylorn
July 27th, 2017, 21:31
The game is now starting after the war of the lance. I'm trying to start a game tomorrow night and would like to have 1-2 more players if there is any interest. thanks.

waylorn
July 28th, 2017, 20:38
Still need one more player tonight if anyone is interested, ill be on teamspeak off and on today, 5e Dragonlance.

wsorrentini
July 31st, 2017, 19:12
i can play 8am to 2pm est usa/ 12pm to 6pm gmt